groupbuy: nitecore TM16GT available again

Mine shipped too!!

So anyone finda Any good high drain 18650 batteries? Preferably group buy?
I was thinking efest purples or lg if I can finda button top version

Oh no! They say expected ship date is : 2016-01-16 20:20:30
Wtf is that?! I ordered on 1-7-16!! And they said 6-9 days to ship when I placed it… That’s a super bummer

I would leave efest out of the game, the LG HG2 is good, but button tops are gone, even intl outdoor offers now 30q for their M43. Richard at MTN has 7 pcs left but it’s only for US, not sure if we will ever be able to track some down. I am quite OK with 30q-s all we need is some time for Neil and Martin to work it out.

Mine hasn’t shipped yet and I ordered at 2100 on the 7th (their time) or 3am UK time… Perks of insomnia

shipped and ordered 8th at 11 oclock CET.

Guys, these are the newest high drains, the highest capacity cells on market.
I bought flat unprotected
4xGA + magnets
&
4x35E + copper roller soldered (EDIT: brass of course!)
to make them button tops

Mine just shipped

As far as the magnets, we just put them on the top ; is that safe (will they stay there for sure, or they will slip and SC)?
Unfortunately i have also ordered GA, cause i thought they would work.
Evenmore, these magnets are good conductors (have you measured their resistance?)

Mine shipped! Yea!!!

can you send me the code/link plz? thank you

Think I’m going to pick up 4 GAs and use magnets, or a solder blob, too th y won’t beak the bank either, got a good deal on a popular auction site :frowning:

Sanyo NCR18650 GA (nonaff) Code: 6b5203 $ 7.64 1-2 pcs / $ 7.32 3-9 pcs / $ 7.20 10-19 pcs

5.58 ncr ga at kaidomain

I have TM16
Actually GA needs 2 magnets other 2 cells get connection in TM16

Martin here is a bit cheaper. Still as sinronillos said

so it’s up to you.
Would be better to wait for Martins magics for 30Q 0:)

thanks for the link
i ask Neal to adjust his price if possible

i am sure that who orders flat cells knows how to make them work…

Had to order it. i was trying to resist but couldn’t. :frowning: wife will be angry again.

Annoying as I bought 8 so spent an extra £10 or so!

Lol way to make some light of the situation.

Are these all going to ship same day ? Are waiting for a certain number of purchasers before sending out and Charging our accounts? The sooner it ships the sooner the world becomes enlightened 8)