groupbuy: nitecore TM16GT available again

Newbie question as there is a lot of knowledge on these forums. Received my light yesterday and it has bubbles on the reflector. Will this effect the output of the light and is it something I should worry about?

!!

Hi Raider, I believe the reflector is plastic? Air could have been introduced in the forming process. It’s not great from a QC point of view but with imperfections that small I doubt you’ll notice anything adverse at all. I’d be concerned if there was warping which would affect the beam profile.

Size of the defect versus the total usefull reflector surface area seems small, + the 4 blended beams, should be completly unnoticeable.

I should have my TM16GT any day now, i’ll measure the throw asap.

Ordered mine on the 14th, was told they are back ordered on the 22nd and they won’t get anymore in until the 2nd of February.

Weird, I ordered mine on the 18th and recvd it on the 25th!

I ordered it the 14th and got it today 27th.

It is in perfect condition all leds are centered, the buttons are perfect I love it!

Did you go with free shipping?

yes

I paid the extra 8.76 for standard shipping which is supposed to be a few days quicker I guess.

Great stuff. Looks like it’ll be a two-weeker for me too then.

I’ve used liion before, no problems!

I received mine today.

Tested it with 3 years old NCR18650B (the only batteries i had at hand with button top) fresh of the charger, the best figure i got was 140 Kcd, the measure was taken at 5 meters wich i suspect is too short for the beam to focus enough but still a huge let down.

I’ll take some beamshots and measurment from further away tomorrow.

The light itself is really nice (although the leds are not perfectly centered), i’ve mixed feelings.

I have seen 2 new ones out of the box new and from what I see is that when the bezel was tightened, the reflector turned in th e same direction, so they are rotated radially off. Probably due to the double lip seal, wrapping around the lens. Thanks member “peaceandmelons” for showing me your 2 new lights! Really nice lights!!! And for the price these are outstanding!,

code request please

please pm with the code

I ordered mine on the 7th, it says it shipped on the 14th, and it has been in MIAMI, FL since 1/21/16. No other updates.

Contacted banggood, of course they said wait 5 more days.

I choose the priority direct mail I think, whatever was the shortest that was free, some good that did. Doesn’t seem like it is a priority.

Getting a little concerned by now.

Probably no worry. I just got a message beginning to ship to US. (4 USPS)

Please PM me the code!

Check out this Album

just a few pics I took today. some of them are in the city and the sky isn’t dark. You’ll see it’s much brighter when I get it home. i tested with samsung 30q’s at 4.15 volts so almost fresh. Here’s a few I liked:

100 yards~

75Ft tower from several feet away.

amazing spill with the throw as well.

White trucks looks like a yota