Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

Paid for the tracking.
Here we go!

Ordered my “1” with tracking…

ordered 1

I have 2 on the way with tracking :bigsmile:

Ordered 1 with tracking.

@the earlier discussion; the point of a GB is so that the members who say they are buying should be guaranteed to get a light. They are the ones who spoke up and committed to buying. If the coupon is limited to 50 units and people who didnt join take someone elses spot then id be pissed. At that point its not a GB anymore and is just first come first serve for a coupon.

IMO these arent really GBs to begin with. Its the company forcing 50 to say they will buy something and then once they get enough they give a coupon. Thats not what GB used to be but I guess thats what they have eveloved to be now. That evolution is fine but it shouldnt allow random people to jump in and take someone elses spot

If it is limited to 50 and the coupon doesnt work when I get to a computer then id be pissed especially since I said id buy one and am part of the list.

I promise to keep the codes private for a specified time (3 days?) the next time I do a group buy!

Ordered one with expedited shipping, can’t wait to get it! Thanks M4D M4X.

Ordered 1, thanks

Anyone know if any of the oshpark designed (RMM) premade drivers fit these?

It takes a standard 17 mm driver, so the BLF17DD should fit. Mine came with a Qlite and I added 4 380 7135's to get it to 4.56A.

Thanks!

So for these group buys, they just keep taking orders (above their stocked supply)? Then when it is time to ship, they cancel the orders that can not be fulfilled? I know Tigerdirect(online electronics seller) does that. I bought a really good video card for an insane price, but my order got canceled a few days later. I hope this does not happen to us BLF members!

I guess shipping means actually posting the flashlight not just giving a pre-advised tracking number. :wink:

Grabbed one. For those who are in the list, better get yours soon to avoid disappointment. I am sure GB will replenish their stocks, but wait for 2nd batch will definitely be longer.

Dear all,

Thanks for your interest and participation on this group buy!
Yesterday, we confirmed with the XinTD X3 supplier that they provide the same XinTD X3 as IOS to us, and we replied to southland, but still have some doubt from some members. So we carried one sample from our warehouse to clarify this situation.

Now, we have to apologize for the former “confirmation” from the supplier, the battery carrier is not the same as IOS, RaceR86 is right, we misunderstood/miscommunicated with the X3’s supplier, the battery carrier that comes with the flashlight is made of plastic, not the one(metal) like in the pic from IOS. Very sorry for this case, we should look into this light first and then post on the thread, not just copied what supplier said! They told us the supply price is different for the plastic carrier and metal carrier, the metal one will increase more about $4, and it will take about half a month to produce on the condition of bulk demand.

Sorry again for this inconvenience, hope you can accept our sincere apology.
For those who are not agreeable with the plastic carrier at $24.99, please cancel your order soon, thanks!

Pics we took:

AND our plastic carrier:

The metal one from IOS:

Ordered two in this group buy, maybe offer another group buy with the nicer IOS carrier next month for $4 more.

Is AA use with this flashlight that important? I’m just asking because I don’t know about the output and such.

Not to me but some people don’t use lithium ion batteries. Going to use lithium ion in mine but for the non flashaholics using AA the IOS carrier is nice. The light output will be less with AA.

It’s interesting that some people fear the evil Li-ion cells in the flashlights although their laptop/cellphone/tablet is packed full with them.