GT-FC40 datasheet? 3000K beamshots?

Glad to hear it’s useful :smiley: The B35AM is a Noctigon DM11 host. Just had it a few days, still building an opinion concerning the emitter in that host, it’s a different experience being a warm mid range thrower. Really starting to enjoy it though. Also have the 4500K in a Convoy S21B (floody). So very different visually compared to the warm ones. But they all look clean, which is satisfying.

The E21 is very nice as well, but like you pointed out, it’s low output. Great indoor, less useful outdoor.

I ordered those 3 versions of the 219B a while ago, really want to try them. Should arrive next week. Also already have a bare B35AM 3000K and 3500K waiting to be soldered. Still waiting for a hotplate though. Was too late with it, so CNY got in the way. For the 219Bs I’m thinking of trying with hot air or the iron from underneat the mcpcb. But the B35AM is too expensive to mess around with on a 1st attempt.

Btw, while digging through the massive Convoy thread I found this post by Simon

FC40 3000-3200K

Disappointingly low R9 and R12 for a supposedly high CRI LED. There the Nichias and E21s do much better. But the FC40 is way more powerful, so it’s an acceptable compromise imho. Maybe a fairer comparison would be FC40 vs Cree and the FC40 eats Cree eggs for breakfast :smiley:

PS, seem to vaguely remember a photo of Simon’s measuring device while measuring a 3300K FC40. Can’t find it at the moment.

PPS, in case you’re into the 1800-2000K FC40; Simon posted measurements