GT70 value?

Is that a joke?

I know most liberals don't like guns, but I don't think they care about flashlights.

I mean, I love flashlights, and I'm pretty liberal.

Well maybe the buyer was hesitant to take “a gamble”. Heard too much horror stories?
Paying $250 to a Chinese seller and getting nothing vs paying $325 to a reliable US seller.

At the end of the day it is what the Dutch call: “het is maar wat de gek er voor wil geven”.
Why offering it for $250 to the whole world if you only need one person who is willing to pay $325.

And as far as flashlights go, I can see the nanny state deciding that after someone gets burned with a too powerful light, or a 100K lumen light is used to intimidate the the right snowflake (perhaps melt the right snowflake might be a better term), that it might happen.
All the Best,
Jeff

By the way, snowflake is a political slur, and it's not very accurate either.

The vast majority of liberals don't get their feelings hurt easily.

The most famous "conservative" tends to get butt hurt pretty frequently, and in that respect, is a huge snowflake.

I don't know any conservative slurs, but calling someone a snowflake just because they're liberal is like calling someone a conservative piece of ****, which is also pretty rude.

I am not afraid of inanimate objects. It is the dangerous, animate objects that can be scary if they are not properly controlled.

Because I like big lights, my flashlightical views lean heavily toward both the extreme bright and the extreme heft.

RC,
I was not intending to refer to all liberals as snowflakes. Or any liberals at all.
Just the people who seem get butt hurt ( good term by the way), and raise the level of conflict to levels beyond what is called for in a given situation.
Didn’t think the term was applied to any given group.
Lots of ultra conservative snowflakes around here. Just try to reason with them about mask wearing or getting the covid vaccination.

Pretty sure a bright light used towards anyone in an authority position would start the ball rooling.

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.
All the Best,
Jeff

No, you didn't rub me the wrong way.

Because I was talking about liberals earlier, I thought you were, too.

So I apologize for misunderstanding you.

When people do call liberals snowflakes, I don't like it, but it doesn't offend me too much.

That’s the problem with POST threads. Sometimes things get out of sync thought stream wise.
All the Best,
Jeff