H600fc mk4 small review and measurements.

Andrey, maybe you could measure the standby drain of your H600Fc if you still have it :-). Thanks.

I can measure this, but I have simple multimeter and it can’t measure less than 0.01mA.

I got around 1.6-1.7mA with my multimeter but I’m not sure because that would be too high. What did you get?

I get ~0.01mA

Maukka, I’m a little bit confused with this plot. The starting lumens are a little bit low for high.

Just received a H600fd mk4 today. Wow, the stepping is extremely noticeable on turbo. It’s pretty terrible.

Thay still can not calibrate PID… :person_facepalming:

Sorry for my bad english,
It is possible to know the dimensions of the internal diameter of the headband silicone holder ?
Thank you very much

Sorry to revive an old thread, but has anyone bought a H600f recently? Are the issues persisting? I am asking because I am thinking of buying one.

Seems they are still persisting if you check Reddit and CPF.

I couldn’t find anything new and I was hoping that the got things sorted it out. Thanks for the reply.

I would also like to know if the issues have been resolved by ZL.

I haven’t seen anything new posted, besides 2018 stuff. I have a h600c coming at some point. So overheating springs and visible pid were the issues?

Please update here once you receive it and let us know.

The spring issue is relatively easy to fix with a bypass, I measured it at around 50mOhms, which is really high and quite rapidly increase toward 60 on turbo in which the light draws up to 6.4A :

That’s around 0.3V and 2W lost in the spring with a low battery.

A bypass brought it down to 1mOhm.

I’m also interested to know if the PID issues as been fixed, it can be easily checked with a smarphone luxmeter app like ceiling bounce

Sorry for long answer, it is hard live without notification of new msg.)

PID was fixed in the end of 2018. In first fc with oscillations PID was very smooth(in had many sub levels ), in fixed fc without oscillations PID is rougher and changing of sublevels are visible. So they dont fix “mk4 PID” but replace it by “mk3 PID”
fixed

not fixed

Left one with fixed PID, right one with oscillations

I was hoping ZL make mk5 in end of 2019 (2 year cycle) with pins in both head and tailcap…

Well I got my h600c , I will use the ceiling bounce app when I can. Currently moving and everything is boxes up. The tint is good , and my multimeter is lost so checking the spring resistance will be on the back burner as well.

thanks.

There is no need to use multimeter to understand that spring is not good.
Just turn on turbo, than unscrew tailcap and touch spring.

I thought of that after I posted that last comment LOL I also have the temperature probe I could probably use to give an exact reading of the temperature of the springs what’s the max temperature should they be at? And I thought the pogos and springs eliminated this problem.re reading this thread, thank you for the responses.