Haikelite HK04 groupbuy is ALIVE

Will there be a high CRI version in sst40?

Right, the SST40 are all 70 CRI

It seems that there is only 6500 K available : ( … Will there be some nw oder ww options?

they announced 5000K but we have no delivery date so far

How come the XHP-50.2 version is listed as 13,000 lumens on Banggood, but 15,000 lumens everywhere else? Which figure is correct?

I will get a sample and test it asap

then I can tell what's right

Lots of potential in these lights. makes me want to buy all of them. The specs are likely a bit inflated though. even the banggood description says 13K lumens, not 15K. and how they can outthrow their own MT40 with that smaller head - I wonder.
Anyway, these still make me drool, wonder what the final specs will be. love the 3-18650 battery design for convenience of holding/reduced weight - that’s the sweet spot.
Th 13K will either heat up fast and dial down with that head size, or most likely inflated specs
The 5 K - may need a reality check on the throw numbers and might be a bit bulky for the way the industry is going to wht 5k lumen lihts right now.
The 9K might be the sweet spot between the 3 of them. I want them all though….

Interested

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/59790/40

Can’t wait for them to finalize the specs and wouls love to see the beam profile on these. Definitely getting one or two of these when they become available

SST40 - wonder if it’ll be extremely green like most SST40 bins.
XHP50.2 - the 6V version?

I already posted and have spoken but I feel so strongly about it , I feel I should post again as if I am many people wanting the same thing lol :slight_smile:
Don’t let them get away from the 3-18650 battery design! , it makes all the sense in the world, they are doing the right thing!. There is a tangible difference in the feel of the light in your hand between 4 and 3 battery design. a few millimeters less in diameter makes a huge difference in a better grip. One’s pinkie provides about 50% of grasping power, and wrapped around that handle - a few millimeters mean a lot; of course everyone has different size hands but mine are not small at all and I still feel this way.
I for one, don’t understand how 3-21700 would be better. 3-21700 would probably be larger host than 4-18650 but offer less in capacity.
Or offer 21700 as a version of the light for those who want that, as long as the 3-18650 configuration is available.

I guess i’m just too excited about this light , even though I am sure the specs (lumens and throw) will change in a couple of weeks - they look a little like they weren’t reeeally tested. I’m still excited though. Sorry for all the rambling.
I have opinions about the other parameters of it too but i’ll just shut up now before I start writing a novel.

+1

Haikelite should have already reconsidered the emitter tint choices, which they ship their flashlights with.

I understand, that currently SST-40 only offers CCTs from 5000K, but there should be versions with 3500K or 4000K CCTs as well. Really, it does not worth to use crude 6500K 70CRI emitters since 2019 - many competing brands have better (often high CRI) offers.

Does anyone know how long the light (13,000 lumen version) will stay in turbo before stepping down? and what sustainable level it will step down to?

Guys does anyone know if in ali… s they ship units, there is 5000K and 6500k options too, in Banggood there is only 6500k wich is something that i won’t order no matter the flashlight and the 28.12 is still expected . Does anyone bought already from Ali…
For the previous question wit big% mistake i thank that 13000lm can be sustained for maybe 30 seconds to minute and it would fall to 4000lm for about 5 minutes and it could stay there if hold in hand and in cooler environment, but it is only suggestion.

That would actually be quite good if 4K can be sustained for a while . I just got an Acebeam x45 and that is the only light I’ve tried that can sustain 4.5k lumens over an hour until the batteries run out. I have the light measuring tube/ box now and it was a reveleation to see how the lights all drop the output which is hard to perceive with the naked eye. With the head size of hk04, I doubt it will hold 4K especially being hot after turbo mode, but it would be great if it did.

I also would like to know if anyone has it and has tested it

I expect when the XHP50.2 5000k will be available.

It's a little cheaper on FastTech right now over the BG discount - $58 shipped for the XHP50.2 version with the "BLF" code. This is pretty strange that FT has it listed for less then BG's discount. FT hasn't been all that competitive lately with BG's discounts.

The 6500k is available to bye at banggood now but does anyone know if they will have 5000K soon. I won’t bye flashlight at 6500k it is ridiculous that many sellers still have it as a main choice.

try the code again ;)