HaikeLite MT09R Group buy Feeler(First Beam Shots)12-29-2017

Much more expensive than I expected. :frowning:

You are guessing?

I have not heard any prices yet.

$125 XHP70.2, $105 XHP35 HI.

Ah, thanks.

I wonder why they didn’t post a link here do we can find the new thread.

+1

For $ 100 for the XHP70.2 I would have pulled the trigger without thinking about it but for 25% more I’ll have to think about it very well

The group is up and running. You can find the group buy here https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/49135

It has only been running a few hours now but it will get larger very quickly so please be ready if you wish to participate in the group buy.

Do we have to pay the price plus paypal fees or including fees?
Should we pay to family and friends or for a product-order (with fees) ?

Terry, i need the candela measurement of both before i place order.
Also the standby current measurement is important to me.

+ 1

And I need to know what tint of both LEDs are …….
(my eyes are sensitive with some tint)
WW = ?
NW = 3A-3D or 4A-4D
CW = 1A ? 1C ?

Just to be sure, if the light is purchased with the 4 Sony VTC6 cells, will they be shipped inside the light, or separately?

+1
These are really cool lights but it’s not a no brainier for me anymore.

That’s more then the GT! Its not that cool, have fun guys.

I’ve been away from the forum for a while but I’m glad to see Hikelite developing new and interesting lights. Out of my many 5,000+ lm floodlights there isn’t a single one I would trust to take to the outdoors due to short throw and blindingly bright flood. XHP35HI version sounds like a TM16GT on steroids.

Since I’m not too up to date with recent BLF creations, can anyone quickly enlighten me about the “TA Driver” being used here and how is it different from the good ol FET+1 found in the D4 (apart from being in series of course)?

Any info on color temps and CRI of any of these? I can’t pull the trigger without some more info. And I REALLY want a blue one…

interested

These look nice… Depending on the price I would get one.

The group buy thread has already been posted! Price is $105 for the XHP35 and $125 for the XHP70.2 version.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Have to think about this one, price for 70.2 is higher than I thought it would be. Haikelite is not a premium brand yet. If the price were lower I would probably buy 4 total, 2 of each emitter.

It would be nicer if the price is $100 for 70.2 version.

Im alittle concern no review yet and there are possibilities problems with the lights.