HaikeLite MT09R Group buy Feeler(First Beam Shots)12-29-2017

waiting anxiously to see DEEP BLUE

I’m interested!!! :slight_smile:

Is there a picture of the driver somewhere? Tom E has had problems keeping the 7135 alive on his fet+ MT03, it would be nice to see how Haikelite has solved that problem.

Would it be safe to assume the batteries are 4S on the XHP70’s?

Do you know if they are using a pic controller or an attiny?

None that I have seen yet. The latest MT03 with the 70.2's will have the latest driver which is a TA style driver that raised max output to 12k lumen.

Anyone that may have an MT03 in the last few weeks should have that TA driver.

Missed the last part sorry... as of now I do not know. Very few details have been released.

The samples for review should be shipping sometime soon and we will all see.

Have a look at post 129, 12k should be easy. Tom had P2 bin emitters, even if they are using an N bin they are throttling it pretty hard.

This thing could be a monster dedomed and driven hard.

I was thinking how confident for Haikelite to do dedomed XHP70.2 offering in this MT09R.
If they do, they might blow Acebeam out of business. :sunglasses:

And this one will use a TA style driver with an advertised 15k output stock in a thrower configuration...

I am way past ready to take this out for a test drive...

Well... I can ask... They always consider a lot more than most would believe.

Great! I was thinking for flashlight manufacturer, if they can have a stable jigs with very sharp knife those slice off dome, then it will be more consistent compared to our own dedome. But they do need to have knowledge and experiences on it to get better at it before they can confidently offer it to customer.

I did send the email... I have no clue what the response might be. It really would be a logistical nightmare... Sure would throw farther though lol...

That would be great

Probably not gonna happen unless the emitter can be sourced already de-domed.

It would make a killer mod.

I can say this little tid bit for sure. It will defiantly hit 15k lumen and reaches a current up to 18amps on turbo.

I'm told final specs will be ready soon.

Excited!

Interested depending on price and performance.

Did I mention ramping... I don't think I did...

I'm just talking to myself here okay...

Nobody heard (read) that.

intrested

Interested!

Interested, please.