HaikeLite MT09R Group buy Feeler(First Beam Shots)12-29-2017

Yes! Hence, my original post stating that “…they are selling same price.” :wink:

How many of each color will be made of this group buy ?

It would be good to clarify on the main thread whether the first batch of orders will still be shipped on the 20th, it whether they will be delayed to the 31st. It’s a bit ambiguous.

Terry, could you ask when the official specs for both lights (although I’m mainly interested in the 35 HI’s specs), and the UI diagram for the 35 might be available? Thanks.

I on out bounds, no measurement tools,
MT09R XHP35 Hi CW about 4200LM.
MT07 CW 4S version sliced dome 4300LM

4200 lumens only how did u come up with that number a guess only or ? that cant be right….

Foughty tew… Is that metric or imperial lumens? Sweet chili sauce… :disguised_face:

4200 LM doesn’t sound like much when they claim a 7500 LM output but let’s see when more people begin to receive their lights.

That blue color looks very good.

Okay I need to know some things please...

Was that light purchased in the group buy that just ended last week?

If it was may I ask where you are located (you can send me that in a private message if you would rather not post it)

And my last question is how did you come up with any output measurements at all if you do not have the gear to test the output level?

Hello guys,

I just wanted to give everyone an update on everything.

I just spoke with Dale and all shipments from the group buy of the MT09R have been completed. It will still take a couple of days for them to get to the airport in Hong Kong and loaded and shipped out to each of the countries they are being shipped to.

I also have an update on the MT09R 35 High. Apparently, there were a handful of samples (literally 5 I think to be more precise) that ended up with a driver that was not driving the emitters hard enough to achieve the 7500 lumen output that we got from the original testing.

Here is the good news… All of these were caught and only 1 or 2 of them were sent out as samples only and not for sale. The quality control team in the factory did exactly what they should have and caught the issue and new drivers were ordered right away.

This means that none of the lights shipped out in the group buy or being shipped out to me to sell retail will have that driver. The new drivers all arrived in plenty of time and were installed in the lights before it was time for them to ship.

Some of you may remember that I said that myself and Dale at the factory in China have put into place many new quality control policies to help make sure that problems and issues do not leave the factory and that they are corrected immediately.

I am very proud and happy to say that these new policies worked just exactly as they were supposed to.

Please do not worry, Dale and I talked about this a long while tonight and installation of the drivers were stopped the moment that the issue was found and none of the lights that have been shipped out will have that driver, they will all have a driver that does push the 35 high version to the 7500 lumen output as stated by the company.

Another little item I can only tell you about for not as I have not got all of the details and they are not in production just yet is an extended battery tube for the MT09R and I think a few of the other 4 cell lights.

This extended tube will double the capacity of the 4 cell units to 8 cell units. Yes this means it will double the run time.

Please just give me some time to get all the information for the extended tube before asking questions as I will not have answers yet.

I also told everyone that things at Haikelite are changing and the results are already showing by catching issues before any of our products make it to you, our favorite people.

The SC26 sales are going very well and I thank our U.S. customers for that. There is still plenty of time and, the prototype I hope will be here one day next week and I can give you all a better look at the little fatty.

Dale is also working on sourcing some 26350 cells that we want to add to the store here in the U.S. Sometimes these are not always very easy to find here in the U.S. but, if all goes well I will be offering them soon.

I will also very soon be offering the Sony VT6 cell as well. I have a bit of paperwork that must be completed in order to ship them, but I should have that completed by the time that my shipments of them start to arrive.

There has been a sharp price increase on them over the last few weeks and we want to keep the price as low as possible. It is expected that sometime after the Holiday that the price will come back down to a more fair and reasonable price.

Okay… I have had almost no sleep in the last 48 hours, so I am going to hit the rack for a few hours.

Thank you all for your orders and for supporting the brand Haikelite.

Hi everyone,

This post is for my Canadian neighbors.

May of you have been asking me about being about to order from my U.S online store.

I spoke to Dale the same day that many of you asked me about it and her told me that I was welcome to take on the sales for Haikelite in Canada.

The problem I was having was and still is the shipping costs.

Well I am happy to tell you now that I have been on the phone (Yes on Saturday) for the last 2 hours with USPS customer service.

They are going to have a sales team member contact me next week and we will set up a more permanent and simple shipping console for me shipping to Canada.

For now, I can ship to Canada but, I must tell you ahead of time that there will be a shipping charge.

For the customers here is the U.S. is costs me about $10.80 to ship out a light such as the MTO9R and I ship that free, I just loose that shipping charge from my own profit.

What I am going to do is that I will still cover that first $10.80 shipping that I allow the U.S. customers and you will have to pay the remainder of the shipping charge.

As my sales increase and I ship more and more my shipping charges will get lower and lower and I will of course adjust the shipping charges you have to pay as they get lower.

Shipping prices to Canada vary depending on what type of shipping method I use. So far without meeting with the sales team and only going by what I was told by the customer service people I can ship an MT09R to Canada for $16.80.

I am sorry that I have to charge shipping at all, but it was just high enough that I had to charge, or I would have lost a very large part of profit.

The shipping method for now will be 1st Class Package International Service. And I will be totally honest, I am told it should only take 3 to 7 days but there are cases it takes up to 21 days.

I just finished setting up the POS system on my website for shipping to Canada for the MT09R 70.2.

I will also set up the other products up with the same shipping option as soon as they arrive and have been tested and placed into inventory.

So, if this is something you are interested in please visit He Said She Said Sales And you may order whenever you are ready.

PS give me a couple of hours to complete the shipping option for the SC26 “Little Fatty” I must calculate the weight and measurements before adding it.

Now I can officially Haikelite USA and Canada Official as I will be selling and taking care of service for both countries. Thank you so much for allowing me time to get it all worked out.

Okay my Canadian friends I now have the SC26 "little Fatty" added so that you guys can pre-order it just lie anyone else.

Again I am sorry but it is going to be $10.00 shipping.

Later on when hopefully I am shipping 200 or 300 units a month I can cut that shipping in half because USPS gives a very large discount once you are shipping over 200 units in a single month.

USPS will also be emailing me over the next couple of weeks to let me know anytime that I have qualified for discounted shipping.

Anytime they email me and discount my shipping charges I will update the shipping charges on my website and even refund any money for an item that may not have yet shipped like the SC26. By the time I start shipping all of those orders out I may have qualified for a better shipping rate and if that is the case I will refund the difference.

Thanks for wanting to shop with us...