Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

Terry, any updates?

But isnt this supposed to be a throw light, which is not good for night time edc anyways. Shining a very narrow beam doesnt seem useful in the house or tent.

I think it throws pretty well, and it’s definitely not the most common type of light to EDC. But it is a compact light, especially in 26350 form so some might EDC it. I personally prefer a floody light for EDC, and I often grab my Emisar D4 or Skilhunt H03 for indoor use. But often beam profile is not even interesting, and I just want a certain amount of light. In such a situation I do prefer to have a light that can switch on from low.

I don’t care what light it is, if one click doesn’t always take me to lowest mode (or at least something less than 10 lumens), I won’t own it. My night vision is too valuable.

I would like to Thank Terry for getting this group buy together
And will enjoy the light when it arrives.
Already have some batteries waiting.

We’ll see. :slight_smile: Hopefully so!

Those 26350’s are fat little suckers aren’t they?

I am trying to get Haikelite to source some 26350's for me and have them accompany the shipment.

I have not been given a definite answer on that yet..

Lol you guys email Dale and tell him to ship me some 23650 cells when he sends the shipment..

All you would have to do is just place a seperate order for the battery.

Both purchases will be in the same database so shipping them together for me should be simple.

Mt. Electronics has (165) 26350’s in stock.

Not pushing, just checking. “the shipment” is the lights for this group buy/ presale?
If they haven’t shipped yet I’ll just back down my anticipation dial a little bit, … maybe to some time late next month or May. If they’re early I’ll be surprised!

We never got this update. When you make a promise, it builds expectations. And when you make promises and fall through on them, it destroys consumer confidence. Your excuse for delays or being nonresponsive can’t always be that you have been working nonstop and that regsrdless of delays this is a quick turn around for a GB.

I know I have been patient for both GBs but your responses or nonresponses really has me thinking twice about continuing on with the GB or buying from you in the future. I’m sure I’m not the only one getting frustrated here. I’m not saying I can’t wait several months for a GB but when promises are made then there will be expectations.

from OP:

The pre-sale begins as soon as this is posted and will last until Samples arrive. We will ship all the orders as soon as manufacturing is complete and the order is shipped to me. As of today that is looking more like probably the end of the third week of March.

the end of the 3rd week of March is this Wednesday. Is manufacturing complete?

26350 / 26650 which one runs longer time. Can we add the battery in the order?

26650 cells run a lot longer than the 26350 cells.

The 650 and 350 stand for the length of the cell in mm. The 26650 cells are approximately twice the length of the 26350 cells and have a lot more juice.

thank you

Sure thing. Some of the terms that are thrown around took me a very long time to understand. There are still a number of things that elude me…

Cant wait to get this light on Banggood or GB.

The last time that we heard from Terry about the status of the shipment of the lights was on 3/8. He last posted here on 3/18 without any updates even though he promised us an update no later than 3/9. But based on his last post of 3/18, it’s safe to assume that the lights haven’t shipped out yet. I think, I, as well as many others who are a part of this GB would like for Terry to respond to our multiple requests for an update. Originally, the lights were supposed to be shipped out no later than the second week of March, and this was the safe date that Terry assured us of. Additionally, later it was added that the all the lights would be shipped to Terry from China and then from Terry to the buyers via domestic shipping (which would require additional time for shipping). I’m still not sure why Haikelite is dealing with the shipping in this way since that would increase costs dramatically since drop shipping directly from China to the buyers would be much cheaper.

So Terry would you do us, the buyers, the courtesy of a straight forward update on when we can expect the shipment to be? If it’s going to take another month or 2, that’s fine, I would just like a straight forward answer, instead of continuing to drag this along by saying that it should be another week when that’s not what it is.

It’s actually cheaper to ship them all in a large box(es) via DHL Express. It cost me about a dollar a piece to have 150 Ti Lan flashlights and a bunch of other accessories shipped via DHL. Also, from the time of acceptance at DHL Hong Kong, to the time the boxes hit my doorstep in Michigan was 4 days. Shipping them individually from China would take at least 3 weeks plus whatever time Terry takes. Just had another DHL shipment of 30 Reylight Pineapple’s come in yesterday. It left Hong Kong on the 15th and delivered on the 19th.

DHL and Fedex packages go through customs differently than everyone else. They have their own buildings staffed with Customs officers, which is why it’s very quick.

I’m sure Terry is just as anxious as everyone else to get these in.

Someone asked yesterday on Haikelite’s Facebook page whether Terry knows what he’s receiving from DHL that day, whether it’s the charger or the SC26. Terry’s reply was: “I have no idea… It can’t be the SC26 they are still testing it. Dale just told me that last night.
This was posted yesterday.

Thanks hIKARInoob for the update. It would’ve been nice if that was posted here on BLF, where the GB is going on and that’s still not a definitive answer on when we can expect the light.