Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

Or he could be sick, in a hospital who knows. We all just want an update.

They are assembling the SC26 order now so I should be shipping those in about 2 weeks.

I was allowed 100 total units for this group buy and I have 3 units left.

On my website I have closed the group buy order price and ability to place a back order. If anyone wants 1 of the 3 units left send me a PM and I can open the offer on my website just long enough for your order to place and then close it again.

I have 24 hours to have the completed order emailed to Dale.

If those 3 do not sell I will still offer them but it will be at 49.99 verses the 32.00 group but offer.

Thanks and it will not be long now..

Thank you for the update.

I'm sorry it has taken this long but, they wanted to be sure there would be no issues.

Thanks for the update.
We appreciate having them be thoroughly tested.

Terry Im one of the members waiting to see a sample and review.

When this is done I would like to buy 1 or more, probably 2 (navy and green) at the GB price of $32.00 thank you.

I'm sorry. Samples should have been shipped first but demand for the light in Asin countries caused my limit to be 100 unit's and that is all.

Any units left after the group buy will be $49.99.

I decided with only 3 units left I might as well offer them to any of you. Those last 3 units if not ordered before I send in the final order with which emitter and color will be left to chance what color or emitter tint they will be.

I will be happy to open sales for the last 3 units and they will arrive in the same order.

The group but price is set by Haikelite as is the retail price.

I'm really sorry but the only way to get the 32.00 price is if it goes in with this order.

Not sure if you were aware but Terry has been incredibly busy making sure that a new driver is being designed for the MT09R lights.

So no.. there is no take your money and run. That I am aware of no Haikelite approved offer has ever turned out that way.

Sorry I am answering 2 posts in 1 so part of this does not at all apply to your post.

Also please remember, I don't have only 1 forums that I have to watch and try and get answers but several but also the official Facebook page. All sales and order in the entire United States and Canada. So I stay pretty busy.

These did run behind but I have posted on the Facebook page and a few other places that Haikelite wanted these tested in every way possible before releasing them.

So all is well. I have finalized the order and I asked for another day to see if anyone wanted the last 3 avaliable.

I do not even have a sample for myself.

I have no problem leaving it closed and submit the order now and those 3 will be at the retail price set by Haikelite.

[quote=Haikelite USA Official]

They are assembling the SC26 order now

What does this mean? Does it mean the lights have all been tested and assembled, and they are getting ready to pack and ship the whole order to Terry?

[quote=saypat]

Assembling = making sure you get the emitter tint you ordered and the color you ordered.

Each light will be tested for function after assembly then boxed.

The entire shipment will come to me and I will ship each light. I will also function test each light.

Like I said shipping to you should begin in about 2 weeks. That gives them enough time to complete assembly and shipping time to me.

The major testing was on the light and driver set up. There is where much of the delay was.

Originally I had 200 units I could offer but the demand has reached a point that I get 100 out of this batch and that's it.

Of course there will be future batches made but none in a group buy they will be for retail sale.

Okay I just had someone ask me to open it long enough for them to place an order.. I noticed that I was not at 97 orders I was at 95.. I ma sorry about that part lol Way too much work.

So this person places an order for 2 of them so now I have 3 left... Again I am sorry for the number miscount that was all my fault.

So there are again only 3 left.

Send me a PM if you want to place an order and I can open it just long enough to let you submit the order than close it again.

Now for anyone interested in knowing here is the order as it stands right now and this includes the 2 units just now ordered so this puts the total at 97... Like I said the earlier count was just my fault from not clicking to total in MS Excel.

Navy Blue

NW (Neutral White)

Need 27 units

Navy Blue

CW (Cool White)

Need 6 Units

Black

NW (Neutral White)

Need 5 Units

Black

CW (Cool White)

Need 3 Units

Green

NW (Neutral White)

Need 18 Units

Green

CW (Cool White)

Need 7 Units

Sand Stone Yellow

NW (Neutral White)

Need 14 Units

Sand Stone Yellow

CW (Cool White)

Need 2 Units

White

NW (Neutral White)

Need 9 Units

White

CW (Cool White)

Need 6 Units

We were all told you would not stop the group buy price until we were shown samples…… I don’t recall reading that there was a limited number of 100 lights…

This is not fair in my opinion. I went with Terry’s offer because it seemed like he was a good, honest guy.
I do not like how this is going down and I am beginning to regret making the purchase. Things have not gone as planned.
I read about another member having issues with haiklight.
I have no interest in supporting a dishonest seller.
I feel this is wrong, you specifically told us the price is available until the samples were displayed. I feel you have wronged the people that were waiting on your sample. This is how companies get a bad name.

If you can not keep to your word I do not want to own your light, or support your business.

I recall reading that 500 we’re being built. Now it is 100.

I did my very best to explain that above... I can't control what the brand decides to do...

DO NOT CALL ME DISHONEST...

This is why I do not like offering group buys at all and this will without a doubt be my last one.

If you have an issue with what was posted originally and what has come to be you may contact Dale at haikelite@yeah,net These were all his decisions not mine.

I posted what I was asked to and I have ask, and asked and asked for prior samples.. Take that up with the company.. I can not control what they decide... It is totally out of my hands...

If there is no one else that wants those last three I will close it out and send the order. If you have an issue talk to Dale. I am a dealer not a manufacturer. I am at their mercy as much as you are...

Please read above... There were.. Asian demand for this light is so high that this 100 is all that is left from the first run of the lights... They are selling that well..

Again I am at the mercy of the manufacturer just like anyone else would be. No one will be cheated or shipped a broken or non functional product.

Last call... I will wait 10 more minutes then I will close it and send the order...

Thank you to those that have taken part I am sure that you will be pleased...

LMAO someone clicked the rude button on me... For telling the complete and total truth I am being rude... Calling me dishonest when the problem has nothing at all to do with anything I can control is exactly why I will never host another group buy...

It Does not seem very fair that they would treat their dealer this way. I will send an email to the manufacturer. It seems that they have been playing games with you and that is not right.

Group buy is closed.

I have explained as best that I can. If you have any further issues with the number of units I was allowed and why I am not cut back to only 100 units you will have to ask the manufacturer I have no control at all of any kind over that.

I fully expected my share of this run to be at least 200 units at the very least but that has not turned out to be the case and none of it has anything at all to do with me dale@haikelite.net if you would like to know more.

I have asked time and time again for the sample units. None have been shipped to me. I was told last week that 100 units total is all I would have the entire group buy. Again totally out of my control. I do not own the company and I can't make their decisions for them.

To be called dishonest after the amount of work I put into the MT09R issues which by the way led the way for a totally new driver designed from top to bottom from TA reminds me why I prefer to just run a store, which from now on is what I will be doing.

No more super deals or pre sales. The manufacturer may do as they choose but I have had my limit of being called things by people that I will earn a massive 2 dollars per light for serving. And serving the best that I possibly can. I do not get to make those decisions. I can argue with the company all day and it would make no difference those decision are made by them.

Thank you again.. Shipping should begin sometime in the next 14 days.