Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

Yes, I know it is there. I am saying it is not an enforceable policy. He will lose every Paypal dispute and they will close his account. It is idiotic for him to post that.

So if a Haiklight fails, who do we contact? Haiklight in China? Most dealers act as a middle man for their customers.

:+1: :+1:

If Haikelite fails as a company, hopefully you paid with a credit card that offers warranty protection like AMEX. In that case they will refund the payment. Otherwise you could pay a modder to try and fix it or have a paperweight.

Maybe if we say his name 3 times, like Beetlejuice, he will magically appear…

Terry

TERRY

He basically can’t comment at this point. Either he has to admit to lying about th ship date or that there is product issue delaying shipment. He is just trying to lay low and pray the lights arrive ASAP and are bug free. Either way why would ever buy from him again?

Well according to Terry, he would take care of any customer service for any lights purchased from him directly. Here’s Terry’s guarantee from his first post:

“Each and every light that will be shipped from our warehouse will be tested and inspected by me before it ships.

Yes, this is a huge amount of work but in the past the single biggest problem with all flashlight brands that we have all purchased is customer service. This problem will never exist in our company.

Your package when you receive it will have a small label on it signed by me (not printed out, actually signed) promising you that the light works as it should before it is shipped.

This is our promise to you in order to keep customer service at the highest level possible and I hope in the business.”

If you want to deal with Terry’s excellent customer services you can take the risk to see how this deal plays out. I also want to mention that Terry can attempt to change his store policies as the situation goes downhill for him. Not only is it unenforceable, but it wasn’t even Terry’s policy when we first made payment for this GB. So even assuming Terry’s new policies were enforceable it would still be unenforceable because it wasn’t part of our original “terms”. But I’m sure Terry will tell you otherwise.

If he can’t get parts from Haikelite it won’t even matter. After the way he has disappeared from this GB his “guarantee” shouldn’t mean anything to anyone.

If I did the 24 hour time math right, Terry posted in the MT09R thread about 20 minutes ago. He last posted here on May 15.

I’ve been noticing the same thing. He’s been posting everywhere else BUT here. :weary:

I ordered one for my wife on 02/04/2018 - 18:35, I had hoped to give it to her for her birthday (last weekend). I was concerned that I could not wait until her birthday to give it to her…

At least Terry has solved that problem.

was it her birthday in 2018 or 2019 that you were planning this?

never considered this option!

I ordered mine about the same time, told to expect them within a few weeks of the end of the CNY. Promptly forgot about them by April and didn't follow the thread. Now I see a flurry of anticipatory activity here but a sinking feeling that everyone is disappointed and I am concerned. Curious about a MT09R 35HI (after the mod thread) I checked his website to find just about everything is out of stock and his lack of communication here. Anybody have a rough idea exactly how many lights have been promised, since I presume the consensus is no one has received one yet. Situations beyond control are forgivable IF there's forthright honest communication, blame games are waste of energy. Fingers crossed that there is FINALLY a break in the clouds and there is some good news to report.

Please Terry, just a few words would go a LONG way to avoid irreparable harm to all parties.

PS sorry to hear about your wife's BD surprise foiled...

.....there's always the diamond Anniversary coming up; get a nice Sapphire power button to dress it up.... :-)

Seriously,

Another troubling thing is quickly scanning the posts there was a mention of a power output reduction compared to published spec. Any more details about this? Is the ramping UI the same firmware as the MT09R, as I suspect?

We would all know if Terry would be upfront, and not avoid the situation like the plague.

To be honest I am fed up with the lies. I know many here are.

If the goods don’t match the specs we are given, it’s a simple pay pal dispute. That is where this will likely end.

I am going to wait until June 5th, and then PM him that there will be a massive refund wave if he doesn’t at least respond.

What scares me though, is that even though I did not buy a light, that Terry us not actually the problem, but Haikelite is in trouble, and Gaikelite issued an NDA to Terry about it, which is delaying the light.

he has posted on the facebook group about this light,

I know. But I stopped using Facebook, because Facebook, and why is he not responding to us in BLF?

I would like an update too.