Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

I have heard it gets hot very fast, would it make a viable EDC, or is it just a novelty? I like the TI . And I would probably get the 4000k led option.
It should be able to supply more light than a s2+ without making too much heat.

Yea… i bought three haikelite.

Mt09r xhp70.2 gb…
Mt09r xhp35 gb…
Mt07s. From hesaidshesaid site…

I paid for the all the TA driver and labor… just some information…

How many TA driver did you send to terry?

I do not remember exactly as they were sent over the course of several months, less then 10 I am pretty sure. I made a total of 110 drivers + the prototypes. Of which all but the final prototypes were scrapped since they had issues that made them unacceptable to use.

I remember most of the lights were installed by TA…

So how does less than 10 drivers turn into 60? By Terry’s words… Which isn’t worth much around here.

And this is why we can’t have nice things…

I really want Haikelite to send an SC26 to a reviewer, like Texas Ace, or djozz, or Advanced Knife Bro, or Virisenox.

So we can see if Terry’s claims were true or not.

They said they were going to send one to me months ago but nothing ever showed up.

Only light I found for 26350 was the BTU PK26 witch has been discontinued and I couldn’t find a used one anywhere.

Btw, I’m glad that HL decided to pay part of your money TA. Hopefully, they will send you the rest of the money soon and a SC26 sample as well.

Looks like HL isn’t as bad as they were made out to be… Not to say that they don’t have their own problems but I’m having a hard time when comparing their part in this compared to Terry’s. At this point, I’m not even sure Terry had good intentions from the beginning before things went south. But regardless if Terry didn’t want to do the GBs as he has said, and he didn’t put his all into these GBs, I still don’t see how it justifies his actions.

IMHO Haikelight needs to resolve this problem for customers who paid for an SC-26.

• Terry was Chosen as the sole US distributor for Haikelight
  • Terry Posts in the forum using a Haikelight official username
  • Ultimately Terry is a representative of the Haikelight brand.
  • Terry took our money and did not deliver the goods that were purchased.
  • We should not be concerning ourselves with who is at fault internally and we should not give anybody a free pass in this situation.

We as a internet flashlight forum / knowledge resource need to hold both parties accountable if this is not resolved.
We may need a stickied post that highlights the incident and advises people to use caution when dealing with the distributor and/or the brand.
If Haikelight / Terry cant get their collective shit together for their customers who went out on a limb for them, then they both deserve to go out of business

My Dad used to say this all the time… He was usually right too

Terry is spamming his MT09R thread with more lies.

Here is the link the file a complaint with South Carolina for scams. If enough people file hopefully that will at least get his business license revoked.

http://www.consumer.sc.gov/Documents/IDTU/Scams/Scam_Report_Form.pdf

Here the link with instructions on how to file an PayPal claim.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud,-spoof-or-unauthorized-transactions-to-paypal-faq2422

I understand that those weren’t your words, and I wasn’t trying to reprove you personally. I’ll leave it to your own discretion if you want to leave the conversation up or take it down.

I am glad he posted it for us to see what is going on. It is relevant to this thread. We should know how the guy we all were supporting acts.
It will make it easier when people file a dispute.

Wow, I have been reading some posts here and this is alarming. Makes me question joining a GB for any flashlight not already on the market. Glad I don’t have a horse in this race. $3,200.00 from 100 customers is already in jeopardy. And the salesman has clearly turned his back on his customers some time ago. Haikelite bears some responsibility for using him for a salesman and not stepping in to salvage its reputation as well. I feel for the BLF members here who are the advocates for newer better flashlights who apparently have been BAMBOOZLED :rage:

Luckily PayPal will reimburse us for our foolish misplaced trust.
But having that money tied up prevented some of us from buying other deals that may have come up.
PayPal is the only way to go in a situation like this, otherwise we would be out $32 each

Please notice the pun: bambooz-led.

Haha that was clever and sly good job