Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

Why hasn’t he released an excuse yet?

Probably because doing so would mean he is wrong.

I’m not buying something from him every again.

I assume he refusing refunds because he is broke and has no money to do so. He doesn’t want to owe money to PayPal. They will collect.

I’m pretty sure Terry has no credibility on the Haikelite Facebook page either. Someone (well done Mario!) commented about TA sending Terry ~10 TA drivers, although Terry claims to have serviced 60 lights with TA driver, and presenting the bill to Haikelite.
Terry replied with noise, and Terry is no more a member of the Haikelite Facebook group.

Can you post Terry’s response? For those us who don’t have FB.

Terry White: “I told them and now I’m tell you and anyone one else… believe what you want… if you want to back this company have at it… I’m gone”

What is a little odd, his name is not grayed out like normal when someone is no longer in the group. But he is not listed as a member or administrator. However his wife is still in the group.

He is gone.

He will not provide any excuses what so ever.

Terry’s response concerns Haikelite’s (bad) intentions. Terry’s opinion is formed based on the interaction, the phone calls, emails and Skype conversations between himself and Dale.
Not a single person is able to falsify Terry’s statement as we do not have this information available. And this is how Terry (poorly) tries to protect himself from us non-believers.

The reality is that Haikelite’s intentions is of no relevance here.

What is relevant is that Terry is not able to account for presenting the bill to Haikelite regarding servicing 60 MT09R lights. Apart from the fact that Texas Ace only sent 10 drivers to Terry, all these lights both assembled by Texas Ace or Terry are payed by the customer. Terry explicitly wrote on Facebook how he had to charge extra for the MT09R TA, because he had to pay for the drivers like everybody else. Therefore the selling price was higher, and the TA drivers did not cost Terry a penny.
Furthermore, all MT09R TA lights either sold by TA or Terry have nothing to do with Haikelite directly. The TA lights were offered separate from the group buy for people who didn’t want to wait for Haikelite’s new TA driver, and were also willing to spend some extra on different leds and full spring bypass. So Terry simply could not sent Haikelite a service bill.

Therefore I consider Terry’s final comment noise, as the sole purpose is to distract the reader with information that no one can falsify.

in our Paypal claims, they are giving Terry something like 12 days to contact Paypal. It appears, at least in my case, he isn’t going to do that …… at least he hasn’t responded in 6 days so far. And I recall him saying that he was replying to every ones correspondence :slight_smile:

if all your life u remain with a clear conscience you need never fear a knock at the door at midnight…

Thank you :slight_smile: (that was my comment)
I just hate when people don’t tell the truth…

You will want to manually escalate it to a claim if you have not done that already.

:+1: :beer:

Yea that bill Terry sent Haikelite is completely absurd. Those 60 lights he claimed to have swapped in TA driver was for Terry’s SOLE BENEFIT and profit. He got all those MT09Rs and other HL products for FREE because he lied to HL that he will pay them after he sells off his stock. Terry just decided not to pay HL a penny after he sold them off. I just can’t grasp how he has the guts to send HL a bill of $45/hr for warranty services (TA driver swaps) of group buy lights when in reality he did for ZERO group buy members. His logic is truly mind blowing.

The AG has his back :wink:

Wait, does that mean that buying my MT09R off of his website, no money went to Haikelite at all?

Wow. Should I try to pull a refund or not for my MT09R from Terry since he did nothing good? Or would that be bad since I already received it and used it?

+100

Any time someone is relegated to a defense of “believe what you want,” it’s because they don’t have any actual facts that support their position.

If you paid for and received the MT09R, you are personally fine. Whatever happened to the funds after you paid Terry is between him and Haikelite.

The only conclusion I draw is I do not know. And therefore I would not take such action, unless there is unambiguous evidence.

Yep, from the information we’ve been presented, HL didn’t get a penny for all of those sales from Terry’s website. That’s why this whole case was so ridiculous. But since you received the promised goods, from Paypal’s perspective, it is a completed transaction.

Haiklite is the one that needs to go after funds. They lost the light, and the money. Terry hurt them a lot worse than us.

If he did what we think, he could have ruined them.