Hank lights for sale

Hi

I’ve fallen of the wagon and been on a buying spree of Hank lights. I’m looking to thin out my collection. I have;

1. D4V2 dark grey, 519a 5000k dedomed (cyan) lighted switch
  2. D4V2 Ti E21A 2700k plus 4500k tint mix (cool white lighted switch)
  3. D4V2 Ti 519a 3500k dedomed (cool white switch)
  4. D4K Cu E17A 1850k (warm white switch)

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/tips-for-non-commercial-sellers-and-potential-buyers/

1 Thank

Interested in #4. What’s your asking price?

2 Thanks

Those are all nice configurations, too bad I (basically) already have all of them lol

Can you get some pictures with time stamps and some prices for us.

im interested possibly in 2 or 3 just depending on price

1 Thank

I’ll put pictures up. The lights are basically new. I planned on buying one or two. I have 14 now :woman_facepalming:. What currency do I put the price as ie US dollars ? I’m in Australia.

Where are you located?

All the NICHIA 519a lights have boost drivers.

All the lights have magnets in the tail caps, all lights other than the copper has a SS bezel and deep pocket carry clips. All the NICHIA 519a lights have boost drivers.

1. D4V2 Ti 519a 3500 dedomed - $75 U.S.
  2. D4V2 Ti E21A 2700 plus 4500 tint mix - $65
  3. D4V2 dark grey 519a 5000 dedomed - $50
  4. D4k E17A 1850 - $65 US
1 Thank

Photos are coming. I’ve purchased my whole collection over the last 2 months.

1 Thank

Are These shipped prices?

Still interested in the D4K

It kind of depends where I’m shipping the lights ie what country and how many lights you want. I’ve set the price at 2/3 of the original purchase price. If I have to spend 30US to ship the light I might as well keep it. If you’re in Australia then yeah with shipping. I’m happy to negotiate with price / shipping depending where you in the world.

This is starting to get stupid.

5 Thanks

Agreed, i was interested but still no photos and at this point ill just carry on and order new I think

3 Thanks

is this your first time selling stuff online? you NEED to have photos. personally i wouldnt trust a sale w/o photos and a written note with date/time/displayname.

2 Thanks

1 Thank

1 Thank