Has anyone performed tailcap current measurements on the DRY triple XM-L through the tailcap switch?

Actually I fried one during measurement and the replacement in daily use. One XM-L burned out with the second one too.. I'm still waiting on my replacements from cnqualitygoods (been a few weeks now).

I have had my DRY CW version since last November, and let me tell you, I abuse it like mad. I mean seriously abuse it. I run turbo for 10 or even 20 minutes at a time quite often with no ill effects (so far) and I am in Southern California. And a few times even longer. It gets really hot...too hot to touch the head at all, but it just keeps going and going. I have run at least 50-75 sets-of-three batteries through it. One time I was so shocked at how hot it was that I dunked it briefly in cold water to cool it so I could continue using it and there was steam pouring off the head. Lol

It is, by far, the brightest light I own. And I own quite a few now. I love this flashlight most of them all. It has such a good useable range from L-M-H-T.

Don't pass up this stellar flashlight just because of a few bad drivers, I think most are fine.

It was my first budget light, and the thing is amazing.