HD2010 with XM-L2 T6 Found (ebay)

All my old East 092s, those with bright clearly marked Gold Etched — easy to read —East 092s all pulled over 4 amps. Now, I just ordered some from FT, and the MCU is marker DTU , 06N03 , DC50U, and even on a Powerizer only do 2.7 amps. Now, the Tangsfire Grey, that I got from Tmart on the Christmas special, has the exact same markings as the ones from Fasttech with the hard to read-smeared East 092 Logo. However, in the flashlight, it pulls 3.7 amps. There is a thread in here somehere, when the East 092 started to go bad, and even had different components. I am not happy with the new ones from Fasttech, definitely way inferior from the old “good” ones. So, getting a light with an East 092 can be a happy day or a super bummer …

It probably won't have greater output. The HD2010 has a direct drive driver. The Qlite limits current to about 3 amps. If greater output is your main priority, then get that LED/MCPCB, thicker silicone wires (20 awg should do) and a lens with an anti reflective coating. Do the spring mod and shave the centering ring too. You can get a copper pill from forum member ryansoh too.

If you really want the Qlite, which is understandable because it has a nice set of modes, and still want lots of output, then you'll need to add more 7135 chips. If you can't add chips yourself, you can get it from Mtn Electronics, or get a similar driver from DrJones.

Thanks for the information.
The original driver is a 5 mode was I thinking? (the HD2010 is on the way I expect him next week)
if you use the flashlight he begins high? then the driver is good for me.
gives nanjg or qlittle 3:05 a better management of the LED? better life of the battery and stabieler.wel fun group selection
might be better to use a 26650.
I have an AR lens ordered kd.
Meanwhile, I read somewhere here that xpg r2 (red copper imitter intl-outdoor) would give best trow
than 2.8 nanjg @ 3:05 amp would be enough different places too much cooling?