Hello from Belgium

Hi,

Decided to join the forum after lurking for a while, lots of valuable information here!

I would like to start a topic where you guys could help me in composing a set of gear (flashlight + batteries + charger) for bikepacking, which forum part is best suited for this?

Hi jorge_regula

Welcome to BLF

Welcome to BLF Jorge, just post it in the general info section. We might have one or two suggestions here for your gear (or 150 ;-) )

Thanks for signing up, jorge_regula!

I would use this sub-forum: ;)

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/flashlights/general

Welcome to BLF!

Welcome to BLF! I did a 333 mile 5 day bikepack trip back in 2011 posted in a blog found here (and one that was cut short in 2012). I've been preparing to do the C&O Canal (184 miles) from Cumberland, MD to Washington D.C. in one day (i.e. in less than 24 hours). We keep postponing that trip, but I hope to do it next year!

Where are you located? Duh! I see it in the thread title!

-Garry

Welkom!

Hello jorge_regula welcome to the site

Welkom aan boord!

Welcome to BLF! :beer:

[quote=jorge_regula]
Hi,

Decided to join the forum after lurking for a while, lots of valuable information here!

jorge_regula: Welcome to the BLF :wink:

Hi Jorge,

I enjoy off-road night cycling and the best addition to my pack is a small AAA light with decent low (moonlight) for trail-side repairs, as it helps preserve your night vision.

I used to use my helmet light on its lowest setting, but this was too much of a spotlight when used for close work.

Welcome to BLF :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Hi and welcome jorge. Have you a picture of your bike set up?

I’ll try and take one in the next few days. It’s not equipped with flashlights however :wink: But there is a SON edelux on there, so that counts a bit too