Hello from east central Wisconsin

Sweet! I got it figured out. I was using the wrong insert picture button. I can program/run 2 CNC horizontal milling machines and can put up with my wife but i couldn't figure this easy thing out:)

I like the baseball cap headlamp holder.
See, you have changed my life already. :slight_smile:

I put a CREE XP-E Q3 7A3 LED 8.8mm MCPCB from http://intl-outdoor.com in it (REAL nice color now) and since I have 2 z1's I put scotch tape on the inside of the lens of one and left the stock one clear so I have one frosted and one clear ,the best of both worlds, me thinks.

Welcome! You have a pretty sweet collection, more than I have for sure. If you ever need to use a lathe and know how to use one, head on up to GB :)

Thanks JonnyC for the welcome and the offer.

Well Big P, it was a pleasure meeting you today! You're the second BLF member I've met in person, Chicago X being the first. And if the rest of the members here are as friendly as you two in person, then we have one hell of a group here. Thanks for the Small Sun host!! Next time we meet up I'll bring my modest collection with.

Jon

Yes this is a great idea! Also welcome to BLF!

JonnyC the pleasure was all mine. Yes we have to meet up again for sure. Let me know what weekend works for you.

Thanks flashlight man for the welcome. Yes I love this idea when I go camping or sitting around a campfire.

Hey Big-P, good to have you. I live more central in the state.

Thanks lawallac, if you make it to the Green Bay area PM me.