Hello from Scubaduderon in Guam.

Some of those lights look very interesting. I'm going to try out the high lumen kit for fun I think.

Thanks,

Ron

I'm thinking of some of them for real diving. Of course I'll hang onto a more traditional light for safe backup, but with a little help some of those

could turn into very good underwater lights.

Thank you,

Ron

Welcome to BLF Ron!

Have fun here!

Around 1,000 people do.

As does the canine assistant.

Is that a flashlight he's carrying? LOL

Thanks Don

He's a she :)

No, it was her first ever rawhide chew. She'd never had one before and was very suspicious of it. I had to force her mouth open and hold it in her mouth till she tasted it. Then I wasn't getting it back.

Today she discovered chewing other stuff - the manual for a power meter, a sock, a T-shirt, a nail brush and a lot of foam. Oh yes, and she stole 3 rolls and left the crumbs everywhere.

She's five years old but was a breeding bitch in a commercial breeders place. I picked her up three weeks ago.

Almost everything is new to her. She appears to be house-trained now which helps.

She hasn't yet tried to be a lapdog like her predecessor thought she was - at least Dieta weighs 30-40lb less than Fizz did.

Sorry, when you are a 50kg dog, you aren't a lapdog. Dieta is around 34kg. And isn't getting to be a lapdog.

She barked more than once today which is great - the first time I heard her bark was a week ago - and she frightened herself so much, she ran back into the house and hid in her crate for an hour. She has a rather good, deep bark.

Hopefully she won't bark all the time like next door's Airedale does though.

Welcome Scuba

Welcome to you as well.