Hello, hola, hiya, wassup, wasshappenin, what it is, what...........Oh, you get the point.......HI!

Aloha and welcome to BLF Vapor Watch!

Welcome to BLF! You'll love being here!

Welcome, Vapor Watch.

You'll fit in here just fine. There are several watch folk here, including someone who works on the 'real stuff.' I collect Rado watches from the 60's and 70's for my part....

We all know a flashlight forum like that..

I think there's at least one in every community. You should have seen some of the crazyness I saw in the watch forums!

Welcome!

For starters, C8´s are in general great. For a bit smaller size, maybe a Solarforce?

Don´t do like I did and buy cheapest chargers. Buy a bit better one and good quality/price 18650´s and save money.

As you have already noticed, many hobbies with fiddling around with Li-Ion batteries go hand in hand ;)

Welcome!

I used to play over at ECF back in '09 or so. My best mod is my Precise P18. I have enough mods and vaping paraphernalia to supply a small village now. What I usually do is allocate a certain amount of $ for atties every month and stock them in my little Plano storage box so I have 200 or so atties now in my stable. some 510's and some rn4075s (901). The 901's and 4075's vape a little bit differently from eachother and I really like the 4075's better. Not many places carry these anymore, But TW still does but markets them as DSE901's. In the last couple of years tho I make my orders from China sellers. E put me on to Priceangels 510 atties for $2.13 if you order 10 or more, and I have been happy with them so far.

As for juice I am a DIY'er. I make Black Tea anD Lychee(Litchi) using flavoring from Perfumers Apprentice.

EDIT: I forgot what year , but I actually spoke at one of the legislative hearings locally when the war on vaping was on

Anyhow...

Welcome and enjoy!

Yup! You certainly have enough equipment to make it through the Zombie Apocalypse! You can never be too prepared!!! On top of your insane collection of atties, adding a Precise to it....wow! Is it a Precice plus? Either way, I envy your PV!

I've currently got just north of 50 BBPVs, my best being ProVari, Grip VV Feeder, and GVM Groove but really, they're my favorites by a very slim margin. I actually a very large portion of my PVs on a regular basis. The PVs I don't use I have so I can show my viewers what they are when they ask about it.

I'm pretty picky about my atties so I either order straight from the manufacturer in group buys or from specific dealers I know without a shadow of a doubt are using the atties I like.

I'm also a DIYer....but not 100% of my juices are home made....maybe half at this point. Being a host on a network, I like to stay aware of what all the vendors are doing so I can point new vapers to what they need.

I'm pretty well versed on vaping and how it works so I'm tackling batteries now so I can help make people safer.

It's good to have you here, Vapor Watch.

Thanks for the link. :smiley:

Couldn’t find one from the link, :cry:
18650 mod i really like the 18650 batteries for vaping :stuck_out_tongue: