Hello, this is Simon from Flashlightbrand

Welcome!

Here it is, our official web.
https://www.flashlightbrand.com/

What advantages does purchasing from your website provide, opposed to ordering directly from the manufacturer or through an established marketplace like Ali/BG?

We provide lots of flashlights brands and accesorries.We will hold discounts, free shipping and giveaway activities from time to time.
You can get your falshlights with a good price.

I see that you promote through some YouTubers :beer:

What country do you ship from?

love this :heart_eyes:

how about ‘Greg’ ?

Your web site states “good service, good products, good team.”

Can you give an example of what you consider good service?

For example, do you offer a return policy, do you offer to repair lights that became defective during a certain time period? Is the service you offer at least as good as the service Banggood offers?

Yes, we send some flashlights to the youtubers to show our flashlights.

We ship from China, we are flashlights factory store. Most of flashlights we have are from China.

Yeah, you can look our warranty and return policy.

1. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receiving your package.

2) 30 days free replacement.

3) 5 years free repair.

4) Lifetime warranty.

Are the taxes for the EU included in the prices?

Yes, we will pay the IOSS tax, not worry. Recently we have free shipping for orders over $59.

Anyone bought from this site? It’s the only one accepting paypal and shipping to argentina. Looking to purchase a convoy L21A from them.

AliExpress accepts PP and I belive also ships to Argentina

Sadly it’s one way or the other. They do take paypal, but as soon as I put shipping to Argentina, it only let’s me pay with a credit card.

I’m a bit skeptical about ‘pre paid cc giftcards’ and I exhausted all my tries of communication with both flashlight stores that are on aliexpress :frowning: