HeLLo

Hello, I am nitroz(Russell) and followed a link from another flashlight site. I must say that I am very impressed! I get a vibe that this place is a much more relaxed place that people like to share.

I have noticed some familiar names on here. :slight_smile:

When did this place start? And who started it?

Welcome to BLF. This place was started on January 10th 2010. Here the first thread is.

Yeah, I moved here from CPF and only look back for selfbuilts reviews or if I become super bored.

Hello, Russell and welcome to BLF! The site has been up for over 2-1/2 years. For a little history, go to the bottom of the home page and go to the very first page of posts. Have fun here, we do!

Thanks! I love the simplicity of the rules. No nonsense and does not take a day to read. :slight_smile:

Now I have to do my part a spread the word about this place.

Welcome Nitroz, hope you hang around for a while. Nice place here.

Welcome to the family, nitroz!

Welcome to BLF! You'll love being here! :)

Welcome! Sit back, relax, and feel free to post links and prices and let your opinion be heard!

-Garry

Welcome. Think of BLF as the anti-CPF. You won’t get banned for questioning the “truth ministers” (“1984” reference).

Welcome to the family, Russel!! You’re going to like it here. :wink:

I hope you will have fun here. I know I do :wink:

Welcome.

Hi! Welcome to BLF. We are glad to have you here.

I felt left out since I don't have a good way to welcome people. So I made this. :P

LOL!

Good too have you here Nitroz. Is that Monroe, La, or Monroe, Mi? I recall you from C*F.

Keith

Neither. :slight_smile: It is Monroe, Georgia.

I like the atmosphere here, fun, helpfull, humorous, and open. Seems to be a place where the “Golden Rule” is sop. I hope you like it too.