Help a noob buy a gift! :)

Wow, good looking out bro! Did you pick the Euro plug for the power adapter?

I got the USA plug but its a simple figure 8 cable with a universal power rating from 110v to 250 volts 50-60hz so it will work….

I met some one on Ozbargain and he joined here. now he has spent like $500 on torches lol so prepare to go broke lol

I emphatically recommend the Thrunite TN4A Great light, puts out 1050 lumens, impressive run times, affordable at ~ $50 bucks, uses AA alkaline or Ni-MH. Lots of reviews on line. This is the one for you.

Hm. Kinda funny someone came here wanting help spending money on flashlights, the boys LOVE spending money on flashlights.

also? one of the ONLY times someone wanted to make sure the light had a strobe/disco mode…

since the buy crap lights at the dollar store? i’m amazed no one thought to offer up a decent ZOOMIE. anyone whose used to crappy dollar store lights? would probably go NUTS at being given a zoomie… reasonable cost too. could have even got one that charges in the fladhlight like a cell phone charges up, so even a muggles could use it…

i dont know wnyone who doesnt see their first zoomie doesnt have fun playing with it, theres a huge novelty factor…

Haha Cheers mate. I’ve got 2 of them already and I agree, they are amazing lights. I’ve already ordered 2 more for gifts! lol

Cheers for the recommendation mate. lol I know the strobe mode isn’t very useful but I knew he’d think it’s cool being a big Battlefield fan. I’ve already given him a Thrunite TN4A but I will definitely look in to a zoomie for myself or maybe a gift for someone else, do you have any specific recommendations?