Help Me Decide on a 26650 Light

Well, well, I just put my Moli 26700 in it, perfect fit!

Couldn’t resist at this price. Just ordered. It’s gonna run a Kong. 3.5 amps would give over a thousand lumens at start! I’m hoping I get that.

Now that…is some serious Flow Motion!!! Sweet! Thanks Flomotion, appreciate ya checking it. :wink:

the DST, now with this timely 26650 tube that mates with the head you can have it even better.

Plus now you have that extra XML-U2 & its head to mate back to the original DST tube on top of it.

A very compact DST running on a 26650 for a mere extra $6 and change. You put in the driver you like too.

I mean if I had to settle for one 26650 setup as you state there’s nothing out there for the money that comes close.

What’s not to like? :bigsmile:

Plus now you have that extra XML-U2 & its head to mate back to the original DST tube on top of it.

I did that, but there is no switch in that configuration

If the 26650 tube screws into the DST head then doesn’t conversely the DST side clicky attached to the DST tube screw into the 26650 XML-U2 head as well?

Granted you lose the DST side clicky with this setup but you should also have a shortened setup with just the 26650’s tail switch, no?

Edit: Anyone know if my thinking here is incorrect? I still bought one anyway. :bigsmile: