Help me pick. i4?

I grabbed the i4 from Illumination Supply at a great price. Now i’m eyeing the Xtar XP4 and Thrunite MCC-4…

I have the i4 and I have used it for all my Li-ions. Of course, I don't know what I'm doing, but I have charged 10440 up to 18650 and every size in between. It seems to do fine with them. They all come off at a voltage of 4.2v consistently and if it's damaging them, I haven't seen any signs of that... yet.

I don't use it for NiMHs since I already had a Tenergy 8 bay charger/discharger for them.

Mine hasn’t let me down yet, I have charged eneloops and 16340 and 18650 cells and they all terminate where they are supposed to. I check my batteries every time I pull them off charge with my Fluke and they are always spot on. I just wish I could charge more cells at a higher current so will be buying an XP4 or MCC-4 soon so I can charge 4 cells at 1A.

On a completely unrelated note, Kreisler, why do you always delete your posts? I always come into threads and see no posts from you but see quotes of your posts everywhere, so they were obviously deleted. I don’t get it.

:_(