Help me setup VPN please..

Just as heads up for PIA users - I didn’t want to muddy the Amazon thread - I ran into the “bug” where I couldn’t reach Amazon while on most of PIAs servers. Try picking one of their “streaming optimized” servers. Seems fine. I don’t know about the MS update thing that Lightbringer had to do, but that did it for me. YMMV

How did this get bumped to the top of the list if the last post was ten months ago.

Hey I can tell you on my ASUS router that there’s a huge drop in speed when running an OpenVPN client. (As opposed to an OpenVPN server that lets you tunnel into your network from elsewhere)

I was all excited about running Express on my router and covering my entire network but I couldn’t deal with the slow speed. And I have gigabit fiber btw

Probably spam that got caught and deleted.

One option would be to buy a router with ExpressVPN firmware installed, or see if you can install it on your router.

I’ve heard it’s much faster than OpenVPN but I can’t confirm that.

I didn’t want to go to the hassle myself, especially since I’d already spent a lot of time configuring my network

Will this website work with Tor? Like can I log in and post from it? I ask because I’m a Torzian but it just isn’t possible for me to do so at the moment but after my phone contract ends in a month or so it will be back to Tor.

I believe that Mr. Admin lets BLF members to use any browser they want, including Tor.

You can definitely log in using Tor. In fact I’m posting this response using it.

This is good to know. Cheers.

Please provide documentation to that claim.

https://www.privacyaffairs.com/expressvpn-bought-by-kape/