Help selecting Anduril 2 version to use....

I still have a couple of 30mm drivers I got from Lexel many moons ago. They are flashed with Narsil, NarsilM, maybe. I intend to use one of them soon.

They function quite fine with Narsil, but I would like to re-flash with Anduril 2. Any suggestions as to which hex file would be best suited? No auxiliaries. FET + 887135’s total. It’ll be driving either a triple of SSt20 or a triple set of 519A519A. I have yet to make up my mind.

Whatever hex would be best if you can post a link to it I would be thankful. At times I have trouble finding what I want.

According to Texas_Ace schematic, the pinout seems to corresponds to the FW3A, so I would use that one.

1 Thank

Toykeeper has compiled firmwares here : Index of /torches/fsm/anduril2
Take the latest FW3A

1 Thank

If it’s compatible with FW3A, that should be an easy solution.

I recall some of the Texas Avenger drivers had an odd pin mapping though, which I don’t think I ever added support for. So definitely keep an eye out for that. It has been a while, but if I recall correctly, I think the power channels were in a different order or on different pins?

It’d be easy to find out by flashing and testing it though. If the ramp works correctly, you’re golden. There’s a good chance it’ll “just work”.

Thank you. When I get other things out of the way I will give the latest FW3A hex a try.