Help with multi color led/driver

Hey guys I need some input on the drive and the multi led from mountain electronics the driver has 4 ground wires and 1 hot wire I was wondering if I can jump the ground wires to make 1 wire going to the led and then solder all the ground pads together ???

LED

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_78&product_id=89

Driver

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=90

would it work like this ???

No, not function properly anyway, I think all the dies would light up in each mode, you would not be able to light up each die by its self

OK that's what i wanted to know because its hard to get the 4 wires through the tiny hole

What are you putting it in?

Eagle eye x6

Ah, you could also drill the hole bigger, To fit them all through?

I'm working on it know I'll post some results in a few

Look at the intl-outdoor site, they sell that driver too and it has a good wiring picture.

edit: copied it for you:

C_K and tterev3 are some of the top developers of color drivers and flashlights…they should be in soon

What current are you running to the emitters, if not high current you can use much thinner wires

really looking forward to those, but in the meantime I quite like the above driver. The best feature is: from any mode, a one-second half-tap gets you back to just white.

Thanks guys one more thing does it matter what wire goesn on the led ?

You know the EE X6 is the light I originally developed my driver for, it’s been out a while now actually, Djozz I had figured you would of got one by now…

Nothing wrong with the I.O. driver but if you want any sort of real current and a better UI consider mine, it’s the only alternative fully clicky controlled RGBW driver out (all the other’s require a momentary button) there and the only high current (2A per channel) option.

does anyone know where I can solder the wire for the BLUE ??? The pad came off

Don’t forget Dr. Jones.

I would love one of your drivers CK but $6.75 was in my budget :(

Yes, the middle pin on each of the four chips is the output pin, so you can solder directly to it.