Hi BLF from Adelaide!

Hi everyone!

I originally started to look for a flashlight for my car / EDC bag. A few weeks later and after spending hours on CPF reading each day… for fun mine you! I have now just purchased my 5th Flashlight :bigsmile:

The only trouble with my recent purchase is that its a Mac’s Custom Tri-EDC XG2 and I would like to program a 4th mode (moonlight) to it but am lost in trying to find a flashlight modder who can do this for me once the flashlight arrives.

After stumbling onto BudgetLightForums and reading a few post, the people here sounds very friendly and much more helpful than other forums.

I was hoping someone can recommend a modder in Australia who I can pay to re-program this flashlight for me when it arrives. Thanks.

Hi darkmoonsun and welcome to BLF ! ! ! :party:

You might want to ask old4570 who is registered on BLF and has his own site too :

http://old4570.com/

G’day mate. Welcome :slight_smile:

You're going to love it here, Darkmoonsun!

Hi and welcome darkmoonsun. I stayed in Adelaide last night and tonight I'm in Port Augusta. Adelaide is a marvelous city. Are you coming over to Melbourne for the grandprix?

Supppppp!

G’day from yet another Aussie.

You will find that your stumbling will cost you dearly in the near future - in the area of your credit card balance !

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! :bigsmile:

I will send a PM to old4570 now. Thanks Orion :wink:

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the forum!

Yep, lots of friendly, helpful members on this board.

Dr. Jones and Tido will be able to set you off the right foot.

Check this thread out: The Custom Driver Thread: BUY & SELL

Welcome to BLF! I visited Adelaide briefly years ago, a really lovely town.

Thansk ryansoh3!

I will send a PM.

Welcome to the forum; there seem to be quite a few Aussies here !

Welcome to BLF; your wallet will never forgive you for finding us :wink:

Excellent purchase mate - I just received my Titanium tri-edc from Mac’s Customs last weekend, and its a real beauty!

Warm white, floody goodness … more than adequate brightness from such a small package.

As you’d know flucero28 is the most well-known and experienced atre-programming mac’s EDCs, but yeah hopefully you can find a local Aussie who can do it!

I’m more than happy with my modes though, so I’m keeping mine as is.

Cheers for now