Hi BLF! My name is Kyle and I co-founded FastTech - We want to do better

Very interesting, thanks.
I am thinking of ordering two cells, how do i request second generation?
Is there a way to request 3rd generation?

Also can you tell us if there will be a Christmas/Boxing day sale?

The supplier says 3rd generation ones are not well-supplied on the market yet. They also can’t give the accurate date of the next batch of stocks. Too bad that the last batch we received was also inadequate. So we don’t have any more 3rd ones on hand now. If you are willing to wait, we can keep you updated once we receive the 3rd stock, but it may take weeks.

The 2nd generation ones are in plentiful supply. It usually takes several days for specific requests. You can contact our customer service or send me a message directly after placing an order. We will add a note to your order to ensure you get the 2nd one.

The 8% off sitewide Christmas sale officially starts on Dec. 24th (UTC-6). But you can get the discount now because we usually activate it a day ahead for old customers. :slight_smile: Apply code XMAS2021 in your shopping cart, and you’re good to go.

Jasmine

I don’t mind waiting to get 3rd generation but would like to get it at Christmas pricing.
What would you suggest?

Please go ahead and put an order in. Then, put it on hold by going to manage & track orders > (click on the order number) > click the “put shipment on hold” link under Shipment 1.

Let us know when you’re done and we’ll put you on the 3rd gen cells queue. Thanks!

Kyle

I have done this, i just now placed the order and put it on hold.
Do you need the order number?

Yes, please. We will put your order into the list of specific requests for effective follow-up. Thanks.

Jasmine

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Also i noticed your new photo on the item with all three generations of battery, that is a good picture

Got it. We will urge the supplier for the 3rd gen ones and ship your order as soon as possible.

Yes, the photo is updated to avoid further confusion. Thank you for the heads-up on this. :slight_smile:

Jasmine

My pleasure. We are also planning to launch a promotion for some specific flashlights and battery cells this week. I will keep you all posted. Please stay tuned.

Jasmine

Wish You All A Happy New Year! Time For Celebrations! We have launched two incredible promotions:

1, 2022 New Year 7% off Site-wide Sale + Extra 3% Free Value With FastTech Gift Cards
Valid Date: Jan 1st, 2022 – Jan 5th, 2022 (UTC-6)
Coupon Code: HAPPY2022

2, Light Up 2022! UP TO 33% OFF - Flashlights & Batteries Deals

Valid Date: Jan 1st, 2022 – Jan 10th, 2022 (UTC-6)
Coupon Code: DEALS

Jasmine

Hello, glad to see you’re back. I have been trying for the last hour to check out. I have tried three of my credit cards; all of which are in good standing. Your checkout system claims that all 3, which are on separate banks, are not being honored by my banks. This is not a very good way to instill confidence in your “new and upgraded experience”.

Maybe look into stocking queens battery 26800? If you’re located in China I’m sure you can negotiate a bulk price where you can sell a single 26800 for $6 USD at retail

No shipping methods for knives, no shipping methods for batteries, very limited shipping methods for lights with batteries inside… All this “new” things in addition to the old bad habit of selling things you can’t supply. FT was good in past but I can’t see a reason to order from FT in these days.

Happy new year!

My apologies for this. tl;dr either remove vape products from the order and use PayPal to check out, or call you bank and ask them to approve/unblock the payment.

By default PayPal is used for ordering. However as soon as an e-cigarette product is added to cart, PayPal has to be disabled. The non-PayPal credit card payment processor we use is specialized for e-cigarette payments and this, unfortunately, makes many banks see the payment as “high-risk”.

We do have carriers that ship knives and batteries to US/Canada and major EU member states. Unfortunately shipping has become complicated since when we first started. Coverage to other countries may be spotty. Also, it may not be possible to ship both knives and batteries in the same order.

May I ask what country you’re looking to ship the order to? We will see if coverage can be added.

Thank you. Kyle

Any news on the Samsung 3rd generation 21700s?

Hi Fasttech,

Can you help with the below? At least it seems you have a serious problem with delivering, while others don’t:

Wanted to come back here and let everyone know that Kyle came through for me and i finally received my flashlight. They re-shipped it and it arrived in about 3 weeks. Thank you Kyle for restoring my faith in FT.

The supplier confirmed that the new batch would be available between 10th - 15th Feb. We will ship your order as soon as we receive the stock. Thank you for your patience. Jasmine

We are sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.

After checking on your orders, 4 of them have already arrived in your country. It usually can be delivered within a week. The delay is due to the limited flights to your country with China Post service. You might have noticed that 3 of your orders arrived in your country on 20th Jan. at the same time even we shipped them days apart. The mail backlog during the Christmas season is also partly responsible for the delay.

For the other 2 orders without further tracking information, it’s most likely because of the security check of China Post. We’ve contacted our logistics providers to fill out the investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we receive new information on the packages. Our CS has also sent you an email to better take care of your issue. Please have a check when you’re convenient.

Given the unstable delivery of China Post currently, we recommend you upgrade the shipping to Registered Air Mail by TNT-PostNL next time with a few dollars charge if you need your order delivering faster. And please also feel free to contact us if you have questions about it during purchasing.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Jasmine

Thanks Jasmine, can you explain why Aliexpress, Banggood or Kaidomain doesn’t have such problems? They all ship from China but their service providers are reliable. Also it’s free delivery.
I keep receiving items:
From banggood - max 10 days
From Ali - max 4 weeks
From KD - max 4 weeks

It’s called Fasttech Shipping so you should feel responsible for the provider you have chosen by yourself…