hi from an ITALIAN laser/flashlight lover

Welcome to BLF. I hope you have fun here. I know I do.

:beer:

Hi and welcome realista.

Nightbird95. Your corncooker cracks me up everytime I see it.

LOL! I’m gonna change it back to my old avatar soon. I think this mockery is too much.

NO that powerful beam is very fine!

Hi Realista, I’m from Italy too! How could you import lasers in our country? I tried once and customs took the package and sent me a “bad boy, no no no” letter to me :frowning:

I really wish I could have a decent laser.

Hi chenko, i just recieved my first laser yesterday, a 3w 445nm beauty from (livinloud, member here), the package was stopped by the customs, but luckyly, it was a woman and she didnt know it wasn’t a flashlight :smiley:

Wow, another italian here! :bigsmile:
This is a real good place to spend you time, a lot of kindly guys.
Benvenuto! :slight_smile:

Ciao Realista. :wink:

Welcome to BLF Realista :slight_smile:

Welcome to BLF, very familiar name i think…

Thanks bibihang!

Actually I changed it to this avatar a while ago because of the thread of Minos on his Nitecorn charger. My conscience bothered me so I reverted it back to my BTU beam. :slight_smile:

thank you to all to be so many! i pushed aparat my love for lasers because at the moment i just have a 290mw green 532nm handhels and a TINY 445nm 600mw blue laser in AA/14500 trustfire f25 silver host……it is a custom laser made not my be, but from a member of another one forum.

laser market is quite linear, just big changes after some years….

ciao Realista!!! Mi chiamo Roberto. WELCOME!

My Italian is not that good!! Famiglia Ascoli Picento, Acqua Santa, San Benedetto, Roma!

Zio Settimio Cento Duo[102],Zio Luigi Morte 103!!!

welcome!

Welcome Realista! I also share a photon addiction of both the coherent and non-coherent types :slight_smile:

i created my reviews list

hope someone like it :wink:

Welcome.

hi to all ciao ragazzi, cpfitalia ed anche qui….saluti!

ciao bushcraft