Hi from down under.

Hi to all on BLF. I have been hanging around this sight for a fair while reading the torch review’s that, I must say, are of excellent quality. I am living at Corryong on the upper Murray River in north eastern Victoria of Australia. My interest’s are varied but my main interest is in deer, wild dog & fox hunting. I hunt deer mainly for meat but if a stag with a big rack venture’s near me I would take it. My other main interest is collecting torch’s, of which I have a fair collection of different brand’s & function’s. I do like the new Solarforce S 1100 & I am patiently waiting for it’s arrival. Catch up again some time.

Regard’s, Graham.

Welcome to the BLF, Graham.

Please feel free to share some pics of your torches, or your trophies !

Thanks for signing up, Graham!

Welcome to the fam Graham. :slight_smile:

G’day mate. Welcome.

Had a great burger at one of the cafes in the main st there a few months ago.

Nice to see another local here.

Make sure you post on my 999th post giveaway thread before it closes, not long to go now :slight_smile:

Welcom to the forum Graham.

Hi and welcome Graham. you will have to post up a picture of your flashlights. Your in a nice piece of country up there.

Welcome!

Great to see another Aussie on board.

Thank you one & all for your welcome’s to me for signing up with BLF at long last…. :slight_smile:

Graham.

I have not worked out how to post pic’s on here yet, but this is what I have left in my collection after giving some away to friend’s…… :bigsmile:

Solarforce Pro-1 with Solarforce Pro-2 battery tube & switch (2x18650)
Solarforce Pro-2 (2x18650)
Solarforce L2P/xml drop in….Black
Solarforce L2P/xml drop in….Blue
Solarforce S 1100 (3x18650)
Jetbeam BC40 (2x18650)
Crelant 7G5 V2 (2x18650)
Crelant 7G9 (3x18650)
Sunwayman T40CS (2x18650)
XinTD L2 (2x18650)
Colimator head for Crelant 7G5 V2

Have a look at Scaru’s Extremely Detailed Guide on Adding Pictures

Those are some nice lights ya got there. :slight_smile: