Hi from Melbourne Australia

Hi all
Long time lurker and all but I must say ……congratulations to the admins and all the contributors here.

Great wealth of information and all shared with a friendly undertone…something that’s becoming rare in forums.

About me - father of 2 boys and a lovely wife (21 years) , Italian heritage and coming from the coffee capital of Australia, love my coffee ( that should get a bite)

Taking special interest right now because our youngest is going on his first school camp soon and it’s a great excuse to get a new gadget.

I want to learn from the mistakes I made the first time around when I packed a hand held spotlight powered by a small motorcycle battery in his older brothers kit when he went on his first camp (’arnly jokin)

Anyway, looking forward to contributing here (even if it’s in the form of comic relief only)

Welcome to another night owl :wink:

All you have to do now is take a photo of your wallet with some money in it, cos that is about to change :money_mouth_face:

Cheers David

Hey mate hope all is well! I sure love coffee I just bought coffe from aldi its made in Melbourne its actually good! Id rate it better then vittoria probably on par with lavazza…

Whats the requirements for the new torch?

Thanks for the welcome

Very funny, I’ll have to do 2 things to make that happen - a) get my camera back from my kids and b) ask my wife for my wallet back

I was thinking something small and AAA - eyeing off an Astrolux A01 or Lumintop Tool

They look good also check out the hugsby xp1 and xp2 my favorite AAA lights also the thorfire pf03

Welcome to BLF, Ragsy :beer:

Thanks again guys and I’ll check those other ones out tomorrow

Welcome to BLF!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good fun here!

Welcome to the vocal side of the forum. The ss348 is a slick little number. It’s my current favorite for AAA/10440 lights.

Welcome to BLF!
You just took the first step: found yourself a new hobby.
Now it is time to take step two: find yourself a second job, to keep this hobby going.

Welcome to BLF, the only flashlight forum that has a thread about coffee! :smiley:

It's a pleasure to have you onboard, Ragsy!

welcome this is good place to get some good deals

and info on lights

don’t forget to put your name down here

i’m having a little give away for the Australian members

draw on Anzac day

G’day Ragsy

Welcome aboard.
Plenty of very friendly and helpful people here (and just a small smattering of total nutters!)

Have fun.

Welcome

Welcome! I love coffee and flashlights too; I used be a coffee roaster actually in a partnership with a few other guys. It was a low key thing, but due to various reasons not coffee related, I left and let the other guys continue on. I continue to home roast my own beans, and have quite a few coffee gadgets. Drinking some Costa Rice Geisha as we speak. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride.