Hi from rip off england

Actually some of there stuff isnt bad, I’ve picked up couple of kodak branded packs in past AA alkalines 6- £1 ideal for TV remote’s and clocks

The women. :wink:

Marc.

Tritium, I think. At least the Firefly markers which are made here and need importing to the US.

The 20% VAT on everything is the killer for most things though.

For the sake of The Nation let George Osborne know! We might get that AAA rating back.

Umm when I first bought petrol it was around 3s a gallon (UK) (3s 4d? about 16 1/2p) when I got my car, and bitter was 1s 8d about 8p in modern money. For a quid, I could go out have 7 pints, packet of fags, double pie and chips, fare home and change to stick in the vat99 bottle. Whomever that neighbour is he sounds like a politician.

We already have it its on pack AAA cells :wink:

sorry, i was drunk last night and not paying attention.

nw England and likes pies……elaborate please and note my location. :bigsmile:

South Manchester

I’m partial to good pie where I used to work our foreman came from Garswood area
used to bring pies in for all the lads depending on our shift.

Regards B

What’s wrong with young Jenson :slight_smile:
At the first F1 race at Indy I was looking at his Button Up T for $50 when the girl standing next to me told me that they were sold out, on the first day :frowning:

Went to all the Indy F1 races with seats in the infield for $125

How about Ant Davidson??
We know the whole family :slight_smile:

cool, I’ll have to introduce you to a galloways pie sometime, and if you ever get to bolton hunt down carrs pasties. They’re thst good, even wiganers approve :bigsmile:

Hi Bones! Welcome to the madness! :bigsmile:

Watch out for the **F word though… the nasties will come looking for you!

“give us a kiss”

BEEEEEYUCK!!!

FlashPilot Looks like she’s blocking out the sun… wonderful woman :smiley:

Gords - Carrs pasties :wink: had one of them whilst at Bolton some time ago very nice indeed

Might take you up on the offer sometime

B

Jenson is slower than a slow person, who has just won a competition for being slow, in slowtown! :wink:

Ant is very knowledgeable but hasn’t had a proper break in F1 yet.

Marc.

I say bring back Sterling Moss out of retirement :bigsmile: