Hi, I am AliExpress!

I just had an awesome experience with Vapcell Store via the AliExpress app.

I looked up some reviews for the Vapcell INR10440 flat top by HKJ etc on BLF and then headed over to AE on my phone.

Three almost identical listings with slightly different prices were available in the Vapcell Store. I was a bit confused, so I tried the Chat feature with the store to ask if they were all flat top and whether they were from different years etc. They replied immediately and clarified that they were all the same.

I then asked if they had button top 10440s. They asked me to wait a minute while they checked. They confirmed that they had stock. I asked how I could buy some. They then added the option to one of the listings straight away. Ordered. Shipped.

Impressive customer service. :slight_smile:

so, “AliExpress”, is it helping to ask here for improvements to your site, or not?

you have not exactly replied to anything improvement-related….

wle

Oh, to Hell with it. I’ve been biting my fingers resisting since this thread started…

I am Spartacus!

“Ladies and Gentlemen… EA has LEFT the building.”

• but… this post has brought out the best and worst of AE so it sorta’ had a function after-all :stuck_out_tongue:

ps. I KNEW it was LB! -stirring the pot and pissed about FAKE taxes— JUST LIKE ME!!!

No! I’m Spartacus!

Finally!

I wonder if anyone remembers the commercial/PSA where this baseball guy starts his schpiel with…

“I am Sammy Sosa!”.

Not a monotone “I’m Sammy Sosa” or “I am Sammy Sosa”, but emphasis on the “am”, as if no one’d believe him. (“no you’re not!”, “yes I am!”)

Dunno why, but that just stuck with me through the years…

No! Me and my wife are Spartacus :laughing:

So Mr./Mrs. AE left? too bad.

It’s pretty clear that AE registered to claim their $2 BLF New User coupon, and left. :smiley:

New user coupon should be 3.00 $US on orders over 4.00 $US.
welcome back coupons can range from 2 off of 4 to 3 off of 5 or similar.

WTF?

How much time is required to avoid logging in AliExpress for such a thing to work?

It can be as short as 3-4 weeks. But you can’t be logged in on the app. you have to be a “userloss” and they are trying to win back your business.

The best coupon I have ever gotten was $6 US off of 6.01$ purchase.

recently an aliexpress order showed it was delivered to another state

(tracking)

if it really was, then i need to reorder and get a refund

how can i be sure if it really was shipped elsewhere, or is the tracking just wrong?

i would rather start the process now if it was shipped somewhere else
otherwise i can wait i guess
if it is still coming to me

wle

Most likely the seller gave you the wrong tracking number. Try to contact the seller and ask him if he has another tracking number.

Maybe the parcel will still arrive or the seller needs to reship it. As long as the purchase protection is still active you can always apply for a refund.

yes, thanks but i don;t want to wait

though it sounds like no choice, since your solution would require a lot of back and forth communication and good english with the seller

unlikely!!

wle

“These coupons are no longer available ……” — that’s the “welcome back” coupons that pop up. Try one and pfui, it’s no longer available.

AE coupons are almost a joke. $1 off $20 is ridiculous amd covers my sales tax most of the time. $5 off $199 is even worse.

AE, please give us useful coupons.

Dogpiling on, I recommended :person_facepalming: AX to someone because I saw a blurb for “20bux-off” coupons for new users who’d sign up. Figured 20bux off a Q8 or whatever she wanted might be worth it.

Uhhh, yeah, something as useless like 20 separate 1buk coupons that could only be used one per order.

Uhh, yah. Don’t think I’ll be doing that again…

I get these all the time, every other week:

Many times it is 3 $US off of purchase of 3.01 $US minimum.

The landing screen looks like this for me:

their ‘sales’ are the same thing

just wander aimlessly in their back room - thousands of unsellable items, hoping you actually need some of it for 3% off

wle