Hi, I am AliExpress!

I had that coming. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can always look at post dates, so what's the problem? I don't think there's any, at all. When you are no longer interested in a thread, just unsubscribe from it. Problem solved.

In fact, the aggressive thread closing policies I usually find on certain forums actually cause a lot more trouble than what is happening here. For example, going to certain software support forums to report software bugs or issues. It often happens that developers just put a patch on something, but at a later date they (cough!) upgrade some other @#$%, the patch falls off… and well, the issue reappears. I've often found these closed threads, and I find somewhat irksome having to open a new thread to basically rewrite the same shite again, when it could be possible to relive the thread and add whatever new information.

And let's not forget this thread has no actual discussion of any sort by itself; just look at the mostly senseless thread title! But at least it was written in the Introduce Yourself section of the forum, I have to admit.

You have right Barkuti.

About the problem on Aliexpress:
From PC Browser I added some items on the wishlist and cart,regularly detected.

Then watching from the phone App they are disappeared on wishlist and the others on cart “item can’t be shipped to your country”.

So, is just a bug App or there are chance to not receive items if I buy them from PC?
Disappointed

omg omg… do us next!! andrew-amanda.com

!

via GIPHY

!

I was actually perusing ol’ aliexpress since its mentioned a lot here… I wonder what store front in ali express our new friend reps?

anywho— AA (andrew-amanda) has been around for 10 years and we’re US owned and based. Our specialty is Nitecore primarily so if they have it we got it and its authentic product guaranteed. Or do people like fakes for 10-20 bucks less? maybe they don’t skimp on quality anymore? :money_mouth_face:

I’m personally famous for calling out amazon on fakes ( really look me up- “Mary amazon famous return girl” ) and now I actually go to smaller box stores for authentic product when I need it, bc I am so sick of the fraud.
If ya’ll are about that authentic life with your flashlights. Give us some love sometime. We do price matching and coupon codes all da timme!

- Mary
(Andrew Amanda Noob)

Tempting! I like US based flashlight and flashlight companies. There are very few…mohrlumens, Mountain electronics are a couple. China retailers are hit and miss, except for a handful (Sofirn, Wurkkos, Convoy are trustworthy). Fenix, Wuben, Imalent, Nitecore, and I think Cyansky have US offices.

What the hell is wrong with this website. I haven’t purchased in over a year.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255800671467149.html

The prices for this 300mm filament originally showed $7.56 plus free shipping, added to cart now it jumped up to $12.50. I tried the ‘buy now option’ and got for $7.50 but I got charged for over 14% tax when the tax here is 7.5%. I mean I can’t get the item any where else cheaper but that is BS. Is there any evidence these tax charges actually get remitted to the proper place I highly doubt it. I was going to buy a different color but the price has jumped to $12.50 for 300mm and $9.50 150mm. I can open the same page in a private window and the listed price is down to $7.40 - $7.56 for 300mm and $4.50 for 150mm. How can a price fluctuate so much in a matter of minutes and why does it increase when I’m logged in. This website is ran by incompetence and scum bags.

Hi,

Please start taking the initiative here by cleaning up your site so as to allow it to STAY in English. Your site perpetually comes up in other languages and cannot be switched back. I just ordered lights from you a week ago, but I can almost never use it because of the glitchiness.

Thanks!

1 Thank