Hobby Ending Sale:

come back soon!

Thanks guys, you guys are killing me with all the kind words :slight_smile:
Yes, there are still a few flashlight furums on the internet, but BLF has the most wonderful people!

I’ll be around for the selling, let’s start with a big drop for the Gold Mag: $149 shipped in the US.

This is the light I kept for showing off & converting non flasholics to the hobby, they couldn’t believe a flashlight could cost over $100, unless it’s Gold :). I had to have this way back when I was into the modern warfare 2 game & collecting all the golden guns. It doesn’t have the newest led (it’s XML T5 Neutral) but it does have a perfect beam (Metal OP reflector) with neutral tint that go well with the skin color.

It doesn’t fit in my collection theme but every time I wanted to sell it, another person pops up that creates a need to show off the golden mag. There is a hairline scratch that came with the host when I got it, but too thin to shoo up in the photo.

ma_sha1. You are a legend and I wish you all the best for the future. You are another that has inspired me and others to strive that little bit harder. Thanks.

PM sent u still have the golden maglite?

i hope. i know the feeling of getting into something, then something else is more interesting. i don’t know if that is your situation, but i bounce between a couple different priority hobbies, while never forgetting flashlights, especially BudgetLights, since even though we all get a little silly sometime it is still an approachable hobby (passion?) for most. best to you. if i had the money i would buy some of your very cool stuff.

dang what movie is that from?

Adaptation

Its a strange movie, not for everyone. Im not a huge fan of it. But that scene, I think is great!

Yes, still has it, sorry for late response. PM sent