Holly molly

Man this c8 is a monster of throw i still am freaked out and how far it throws.But i must ask since ima flashohloic is there any thing that will throw more?i have a hd2010 comeing

add an aspheric lens or dedome it.

Do not add an aspheric lens, as you don’t know the optimal focusing distance.
There are many lights which out throw a C8. What’s your price range, size/weight range, and battery preferences?

Id love to stay with 18650s since i ordered a lot of them . and stay around 30 bucks size not much bigger then the c8

If you are willing to go to a handheld searchlight the Stanley Fatmax sounds nice :wink:

Reviews I have seen here and elsewhere talk about it not getting very warm. It should sustain lux for longer runs when some of the other options lose output due to heating.

Edit You posted about staying 18650 so…nevermind :wink:

Unforunately i’m not really into the budget scene anymore so I don’t know of any thrower under $30, except the JAcobs A60

ONly bats i have that work good with the c8 are the red and silver ultra fire 3000 do you all think ill get more throw with better batts?

hi monkeyman,

do you have a link for this product?

Thanks!

Here you go i did pay more to get it shiped from the usa .not sure if it was worth it to pay more http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VCJNYG/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

Thanks monkeyman!

you are very welcome

man like 5 minutes ago im sure it was only 15 bucks now it is almost 20

If want to get the most out of your C8, get these : 18650 IMR Panasonic Battery CGR18650CH 10A High Drain Rechargeable Cell - Fast Shipping