Hong Kong Post - Delay In Outbound Air Mail Services

How is the charging going?

I have some good news. Can finally track my package containing two 18650s shipped on the 2nd by Hong Kong Post. I thought it might be returned to FastTech but it is now transporting.

I got two 18650’s via China Mail today. Wallbuys’ panasonics. Fairly quick actually. I was surprised to get them already. They were from the battery sale they had just recently. Not the group buy just the battery sale.

two cells charged, one almost charged, last one in the charger is going to be there for a bit yet.

these cells are dammed tight in the trj19 body tube. I’m going to run a boring bar down the inside of the tube, there’s plenty of meat to do that but people should be aware if that option is not available to them

Can you say how much current each bay in the TR-008 is getting?

Cool thanks for letting us know. I have been running mine with Sony 26650’s the green colored ones. I wish I had bought more. I got four of them for $24 off of Ali-express and now the guy wants $7.50 each and you have to buy $10. Not a huge difference from the KK in the J-19 but I can tell the difference in my 2xMT-G2. It’s about 4,000 lumens and all flood.

I can’t wait to hear how those 32650’s work in the J-19 it should be great. I’m thinking about trying three XP-G2’s dedomed in a J-19 to see what that looks like.

not easily, I was just thinking about how to do it with what I have.

I can tell you that I dropped two freshly recieved Panasonic ncr 2900mah cells in my cheap, 500ma charger, their still charging, three of the feilongs are charged and I’ve had a play with the trj19.

based on that, I’d say its 1300ma/channel rather than 1300ma divided between three channels, the feilongs are 6000mah yet its topped them off long before the cheapy has done the Panasonics.

Given the vast multitude of three bay 32650 capable chargers………

I’m fairly happy with it.

Sounds good, thanks

they seem acceptable, my test gear is not to hand, but it easily lit up a house four streets away from inside my lit garage, none too shabby at all.

the ones I’m looking forward to trying in it are the molicell 26700 cells from Elektrolumens, if anythings going to make it sing its them.

Congrats, glad to hear it! Still nothing on mine. :frowning:

What shipping method is everyone using? The only time I ordered from FT the order was over $15 for free 5-8 days USPS shipping, and it got here precisely on the 8th day.

I’m contemplating placing another order for around ~$30, light and batteries.

Edit: looked up shipping details

Given the current snarlup in Hong Kong you likely would not see it for a month.

So the shipping method wont make a difference? :frowning:

It depends on what you order. Some have got deliveries whilst their other earlier orders are still held up.

Also, even though FastTech said they would switch to China Post for batteries, now they are rejecting these packages too. I have noticed some drop-ship customers are having their batteries sent by Hong Kong Post.

I’ve just received a Ganzo (knife) from FastTech shipped 30th August. 23 days, not bad, if the rest of my orders arrive in the same time I’ll be well pleased.

Wallbuys are now (22/9) reporting:

“Now even Singapore Post can not ship the pure battery, then we have to stop selling batteries

but Singapore Post said if the battery is in the flashlight,then that is available, so if you really need battery, you can choose SKU9839 and send me a email, we will put battery into flashlight.

we will try our best to solve this shipping problem asap”

Wow… Jasmine wasn’t overstating when she referred to batteries as contraband.

Batteries not allowed but pipe bombs are ok? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a jacob a60 shipped on 9/6 with Hong Kong post by Aurabuy, but I can not track it anywhere …… where can I check? :~

I got an email today from FT to say that my batteries which were shipped by China post on the 15/9 have been returned and I will be getting a refund! :frowning:

This really sucks! I have a Convoy L2 host coming with 5A driver from LCK-LED and MT-G2 from IOS and needed the 26650s to power it, I currently have no 26650s. :frowning:

Did they give you a tracking number? You can try 17track.net.