Hook, line and sinker!

I should jump in here already and say hello as an appropriate first post! Have been lurking for too long.

Wow, I have frequented flashlight forums for a long time now and BLF is a very refreshing change and I look forward to sticking around and weighing in from time to time! I have MANY illuminating devices and am well known by all my acquaintances that I always carry a wicked bright flashlight. A sharp knife also! :smiley: Two black holes there!

Have already a BLF A6 in my pocket and am lining up a couple more BLF special lights. Thanks to all for a great site! My wallet is starting to hurt, in a good way, of course!

Welcome aboard! Hope you have better luck staying in budget here than I do :bigsmile:

If you want to, that is…

Don’t look at the budget knives thread, that thing will make you wonder how they do it… and cause your wallet some more pains… WELCOME!

Too late! I’m done for! Couple of AE knives incoming already…. I will keep them sharp, I promise!

You start doing mods and buying lights for the purpose of the mod and building your own drivers... and...

Welcome aboard!

Matt

Welcome to the forum. Knives, lights, modding, oh my!

It's a pleasure to have you onboard, Keepitsharp!

Welcome!

ANd maybe you win if you join my modest GAW meaning parts or discount, less wallet hurt :wink: