【HOT CAKE GIVEAWAY】LUMINTOP LM34C Micro-USB 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery GAW

Oh wait winners drawn:
65 scarnific
495 The Miller (YAY I WON SOMETHING!)
618 gi.lumens
689 Henk4U2 (or course, we knew this :smiley: )
873 selis

Thanks for the GAW! Congrats winners

Thanks for the generous giveaway ! Congrats to the winners :beer:

@The Miller: I guess it’s useless to say:“I show you mine if you show me yours” because they are identical :person_facepalming: :smiling_imp:
Just kidding.

Congratulations to all winners.

And much thanks to Lumintop for GAW a unique battery, that will be doing a lot of useful work over here!

Congrats winners! And thanks, Lumintop.

Congrats winners!

Thanks lumintop and congrats winners.

:+1: Congrats to the 5 Winners—— :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Safety
Yes

Safety
Yes

Hey, lucky winners, pls PM me your address to me ASAP~~Tks

Congratulations to all winners.

And many thanks to Lumintop for the opportunity to win this unique battery.

Congrats everyone looks like I was overzealous still posting after it was over LOL. Thank You Lumintop for sharing this opportunity with BLF.

congrats winners

Great!! Thank you for this giveaway!! :partying_face:
PM sent :+1:

Have sent Lumintop PM november 2nd. Battery arrived an hour ago. Have hooked it up to my laptop. Now wait and see.

My battery came in Friday, also PMd Lumintop. I didnt take any initial reading before or after it charged but it took about three hours on the USB Charger . Its basically a Panasonic NCR18650B protected button top that has had a USB port built in. I included a few low resolution pictures, sorry but my tablet has a horrible camera. I had no problem installing battery into an Ultrafire 502B , Solarforce L2 and L2T. The length was the only difference between the two batteries. the Lumintop being 1mm longer. I didnt try a technical review because HKJ has already done that with the Panasonic Test / Review: Panasonic NCR18650B Protected 3400mAh (Green) and I would not be able replicate his test conditions. Thanks HKJ . The USB port seems functional on the other hand practical is a matter of perspective.

Initial packaging. note line top left corner was me starting to cut open package before pictures taken.

Panasonic Branding

Another Angle

Charging

Charged

Side by Side

Well thats it folks, hope this helps a little if your interested in this battery.

And it arrived today, one minute ago.
It came in box with a big sticker on it “caution lithiumion batteries and a phone number for information”
the envelope did not give the ontent away and came via Sweden post.

Thanks Lumintop!

Congrats, it’s always nice when some one takes the time to post the names for all too see without searching.

My battery arrived today with registered mail. Below I have some photos.

Once again, I would like to thank Lumintop for the giveaway.

Congrats to the winners……