How can I find it HKJ test battery ? anyone know it ?

www.basengroup.com , is under construction !

We have made ​​contact with HKJ will immediately arrange delivery ! pls stay tuned the test results !

Charger looks good, let HKJ have a crack at it and let us know.

But it will be some time, I do have a pile of batteries I need to test before these.

The charger looks very interesting and they have promised me one to test.

The charger looks pretty good and has plenty of features like USB output and discharge modes with separate voltage and mAh measurement.

Looking forward with great interest to the results of the tests. It seems that you may have a very attractive line of batteries and also the charger also seems very interesting.

If the test results are good/decent and you manage to get some good distribution options with cheap/free international mail, either directly from you or from some other sites like FastTech, Gearbest and/or BangGood, then I predict a geat success for the Basen brand.

A group buy, after test results are available, could perhaps be an interesting way to kick it off? ;)

Notice the similar colour scheme :bigsmile:

Since it has capacity measurement i would rate the Basen charger higher than XTAR VP2, am i right?

If you need capacity measurement, you might be right. But if you need to charge 10440 or with 3.6 or 4.35 volt, you have a problem.

Personally I would like to check the charger, before I rate it.

Thank you so much for your response , and like our batteries , yes , we also waiting for the test results , because we need it to prove our batteries cell have very good performance , as we know battery cell is the most important is not the appearance , let’s stay tuned !

haha , yellow and black both color we have it . :stuck_out_tongue:

I am looking forward to the HKJ tests too :slight_smile:

but with very good cell inside!

1º Samsung INR18650-25R
2º Panasonic NCR18650B
3º Sony US18650VTC4

Without doubt the best 18650 batteries exist today (except Sony VTC5 update). Anyone know if they have PCB?

If I sell at an attractive price I think they are going to have very good reception 0:)

i can do some testing too.
esp teardown of chargers.

wow , yes , we use the original these cells inside , 18650 3400 ( Panasonic cells made) , 18650 2100( Sony VTC4) ,18650 2500mAh (samsung INR 25R) . and also we have other good items , we will ready sample ( all series batteries and chargers ) to HKJ , Milan and tatasal , when they finished their test , will post the rest results on forum , :smiley: . let’s stay tuned !

can you send me private message ?

I can tear down a charger too if you want. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi , thank you for you have interesting to test our product , but I’m sorry to tell you that the activity is over . welcome you next take part in !

We are very pleased that all 3 sample parcels have been successfully sent, look forward to their test results!

Pls check one : Preview/Quick test: 9 BASEN Li-Ion batteries (IMR and NCR) - FINISHED from Ledoman