How did we do? (FastTech.com)

3v you mean?

Oops, thanks for catching my mistake, second time I’ve made that error. That charger I linked to is 3.6V so I’ll go back and remove my post.

Hi,

I just noticed that the tracking for an order I made with FT is coming through Nashua, NH??

First-Class Package International Service
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
July 18, 2013, 9:15 pm
NASHUA, NH 03063
International Letter

Depart USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2013, 8:38 am
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Processed Through Sort Facility
July 16, 2013, 9:58 am
HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG

Acceptance
July 15, 2013, 1:32 pm
HONG KONG

I’m in VA, and normally it goes directly from SFO to DC?

Weird!

Ordered a SWM V60C XML-U2 on 11 June, and after 38 days and a ticket opened because tracking was not showing it, today I received a tiny package: it was clear a V60C could never be inside there. There was a tiny dwarf V11R (single a123).
Ask me how happy I am… |(

I removed my link to the charger I use for my LiFePO4 AA and AAA cells for charging the 3.0V LiFePO4 cell because I thought it was in error. Then I noticed I have 2 of those 3.0V RCR123 cells that I have been charging for months with no apparent damage, so I tried looking it up. From what I can find, it would appear you can charge these cells as well to 3.6V, so here the link again for a charger that FT sells that will do the LiFePO4 cells as well as Li-Ion, plus another one they also have.

I ordered the enb usb box “(reviewed by HKJ here)”:Review: USB battery box 2x18650 enb on 9th July - it arrived today,with a couple of 3400 Panasonic batteries. They were @3.62v, and after charging in the usb box, exactly 4.2v.

I ordered 3 of them last February and they remain one of my most used devices, no complaints so far, I rarely use them for charging but I guess it would be convenient just to charge it into my cell phone charger instead of always removing the batteries.

Well, their so-called blacklist of SGPost on my account did absolutely nothing. |(
My order from the other night has shipped via SGPost.
My tech messages from and to them:

#1.
posted 20 days ago
by you
Hi Fasttech,
I noticed that my orders are shipping via SingPost again. The last time that happened, it took an extra 7-8 days to get here. At that time, Canada was marked as no-SingPost. What happened? I was hoping to get those items in the usual 10-12 days.
Best Regards,
relic38

#2.
posted 19 days ago
by Staff
Sorry for the issue. We will blacklist your ID for SGP so your future orders will be shipped by hk post only. Thank you.

#3.
posted ago ( I guess this means “today” )
by you
Hi Fasttech,
Your blacklist of SGPost has failed. I just placed an order for two items (A071959_), and it has shipped via SGPost. This is unacceptable. You tell me one thing and do not do it. The last two orders before this took twice as long as any previous Fasttech order that has been shipped by HKPost.
I understand that SGPost may be lower cost for you than HKPost, but if this continues, I will reconsider ordering from Fastech in the future.
Sincerely,
relic38

yahhh I also dislike them shiping to me via Singapore post ! takes forever to reach me here in Vancouver:(

honk kong post rocks

Well Fasttech continues to disappoint. A little over a week ago they assured me I would not get anymore shipments via SG Post in this message:

So I placed another order a couple of days ago, then today I get the shipping notice with tracking, and much to my dismay, it is once again going out SG Post. I’m sure glad that Hank is going with HK Post now, this issue has become so annoying I’m going to forget about using convoy hosts from FT and go with whatever else I can find like the more expensive Solarforce units and whatever else Hank may have.

What about a thread to identify other reliable sources for Convoy lights?

Does bulk pricing work with the BLF coupon?

I tried to order some batteries at 3~4 pricing discount and after enter the coupon, received no additional discount?

User convoy-flashlight seems to have the Convoy line. I haven’t ordered any, but someone has received some by now I’m sure. He has a thread on here with his current deals. I ordered four XM-L2 502Bs from him last night for $11 each.

Thanks for that. I recall recently there was talk that that seller was banned and came back with a new identity. I guess it’s safe to assume the problem was with the seller not understanding the site rules and not with any problems for shipping the correct product?

There were questions about his emitters, specifically the flux bins. TomE had a few XM-L2 U3 samples sent to him and they didn’t perform up to what he expected from a U3, more like a T6. This didn’t surprise me, since U3 is very rare, and his price was under the market price for a U2 or even a T6. There’s a chance he was scammed by a supplier or a chance that he created his own fake labels. Seeing the labels with “sample for evaluation” tells me that they might be mismatched. The labels on reels seemed a little more legit.

Hi fasttech.

I am having troubles with an order stuck in HK.

Order A071507247
TRACKING NUMBER CP980658235HK

Is delayed a great deal. It has been 18 days since I ordered the items, and the tracking number on hkpost and usps has been frozen as “accepted” ever since. I need an explanation if possible. I already emailed hkpost last week that wasn’t returned.

@ZW99GT

Perhaps you meant to send that message to FT via their support system? (It does not seem they check this thread anymore so I suspect you will not get much joy here, and if you do start a ticket you can expect a canned response asking you to be patient, unless maybe you are a ‘priority customer’).

Also given FT’s recent record, and HK Post’s recent perfomance levels, if I were you I wouldn’t bother sweating this until you are at the 30 day mark, I think you’re pulling the trigger a bit soon on this one.

Sorry it’s not about FT’s service, but I think they’re 2 different sellers, are they?

The one that sent XM-L2 U3 to TomE is this bestflashlight , website: http://www.willbuying.com/ Not sure he did it intentionally or his supplier screwed on him.
Not this Convoy-flashlight website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/330416 (I forget his nickname before he change it edit: his previous nickname is maokuer as stated in thread :shy: ).

I got an order from Fasttech on 7/31 it was for some batteries and chargers. 1 of the 4 were DOA and after using one it stopped working so 2 out of the 4 don’t work. I have emailed Jasmine 2 times and filed a claim.

Which batteries had you ordered?