How did we do? (FastTech.com)

Did yours have the hologram stickers?

The hologram as referred to in the linked post near the ® symbol, yes. Hologram "sticker" - no. There was no sticker on the shrink wrap or anywhere.

-Garry

Mine didn’t have the sticker either. Hmmm…
From what I was lead to believe: no sticker=no bueno

Like I said above, everything else match's perfect to the "real" cell as opposed to rockspider's T-Mart fake cell. Definitely protected too. I have no way to measure capacity though.

-Garry

I got a hobby charger for Christmas and I plan on testing them when my leads and such come in…

Good! Keep us posted! May want to contribute your findings in "The 26650 Batteries" thread.

-Garry

Will do, creating post there now.

nice resistor selection for driver modding
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1099/10000032/1007909-resistors-01-082-8-value-80-piece

I have a pack with me right now. Great price for the assortment, though as general advice, these 1Watt ones maybe just a little on the big side for flashlight job.

Fasttech have my future business. 1 day dispatch and tracking #! Well done!

Agreed. They will have my future business as well!

Does anyone know if FastTech carries the infamous Ultrafire P60 drop-in from MF?

I made a request to FastTech for those just now. I also asked for Cree XP-G2 LEDs.

They got the empty drop-ins for XM-L I noticed. I asked for XP-G/XP-G2 empty modules too.

A quick update on shipment: According to the latest tracking data, HKPost/USPS delivery schedule has returned to normal. Going forward you can expect the typical 7-day west coast and 9-day east coast delivery (business days that is).

Just to be clear though, these are typical delivery time frames we extrapolated from real delivery data. USPS isn’t a time guaranteed shipping service and they won’t officially guarantee delivery time. They do apply to 90%+ of our packages shipped to the States.

The “unofficial” LAUNCH coupon wasn’t meant to be displayed publicly. Use them while you still can ;), it will get deactivated in a bit.

We’re unsure as to why but, in some cases unregistered airmail can deliver as quickly as 10 days (even to the States) but in other cases they have taken up to 40 calendar days to deliver. We suspect that because there is no online tracking information and thus no way to tell their progress, when post offices are swamped they receive lower priorities.

Awesome! Thanks for your reply.

My new most favorite shop, as my flashlight money cut on half this year theyll probably be getting most of my business. :slight_smile:

"We're been trying to source XP-G2, XM-L2, and XP-E2 emitters. So far we know that they will definitely be available after Chinese New Year in February."

Just so everyone knows. We requested the latest LEDs and they're working on it.

That’s great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Nice… I submitted price match on 26650 cells which were a bit more than on tmart and after some days they have them for the same price :party:

Gotta love that!