How did we do? (FastTech.com)

I’m happy with my battery purchase, it arrived Friday :wink:
So much so I ordered a Nitecore EC25, $55 is an awesome price. :wink:

I wish fasttech would be crazy enough to offer 50% off for an hour…heck even if it’s 25% off i will spend my whole month salary on them :smiley:

i wish if was them instead wallbuys that offer 50% , then the whole forum will be glowing happy :heart_eyes:

BTW: you forgot to remove this ultrafire wrapper ads from this page
http://www.fasttech.com/category/1/new-products/LTI9MS0xMi0yMDEz/

Orders placed with FastTech together with 3 other vendors on the same date 2 Jan 13. Received my first shipment from FastTech (with tracking #) together with 1 of the other 3 said vendors (without tracking #) also today.

Looking forward to my second shipment from FastTech ( order placed on 10th Jan 13. Order Status: posted on 14-Jan-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.) and the rest from the other 2 vendors with their status - 1) shipped and 2) preparing for shipment since 6-Jan-13.

If FastTech goes by their name, my wallet will also goes thin ” Fast ” cos am going to place my third order with them anytime soon and still having a long wish list waiting.

BLF is bad for my financial health :stuck_out_tongue:

So glad to see a business care about their reputation. Because of this, I will be placing an order and future orders with your company. Good to know, Jasmine, you are checking on these posts.
Thanks Again!!! :slight_smile:
Daniel

Cheap EDC light. But it has SMO reflector, OP would be better. :slight_smile:

They have Soshine (700mAh), Coolook (700 mAh) and Powerlion (650mAh). I guess Soshine is the most know brand of the three (to me), so I ordered some. Charger is about $8.

There is a thread by Ouchyfoot on Coolook AAs.

Would be cool if there were more tests for LiFePO4s - capacity, discharge etc. (AA, 18650, 26650).

I have ordered one of the soshine life 14500, should arrive in some days.
Problem is that this isn’t protected and AA capable lights will suck energy till death…
I have also ordered a li-ion nitecore 14500, very nice 760mAh capacity like rated.

Anyone already brought that Fandyfire UV-S5 (aka Sky ray king) ?

Need to know is it has a new driver (direct drive) or old driver ?

I got one but don't know how to tell. Can I do a simple tailcap measurement? Also would like to know how to remove the reflector to get at the emitters. I read about the trick of removing the button to forcably pop out the driver...

Update: I just read about 6.8A on a fresh unprotected Pana 18650B. Not sure what that means...

I got my first FT order today. Order Dec 27, shipped Jan 2 (postdate says Jan 5), received Jan 14

I received all of the correct items, however there were minor issues.

- The battery packing issue has been covered, and they have responded, so I’ll leave that one alone

- SKU 1134901 lists as containing five pieces, I received two (pictures show two)

• Glass lenses are not packed well at all, just thrown in a zip-lock and bounce around like that

Finally, The SpiderFire 16340 cells are pretty much garbage: measured capacities of the four were 462, 356, 122, and a whopping 15 mAh! I’d recommend people avoid these.
    Overall, I’m happy with my order, confident that Fasttech will be addressing the few issues we are having.
    Two more orders in the mail, and an ever-growing wishlist! :wink:

@relic38

“Enelong” batteries. Any good?

I don’t mean to pick on fasttech, since you’re the best Chinese merchant out there IMO, but you really shouldn’t be selling these either…

So far they are good, only had them a day. They came charged (I haven’t charged any of them yet). Running a few tests and will put up a post when I can. They can put out good current for quite a while. Much better than BTY AAA crap I got from Tmart a while back; they were all under 200mAh.
I read somewhere they were not too bad, so I took a chance.
I ran three in an XR-E mini-thrower (one mode, DD) for 15 minutes or so, and they are still putting out about 1A.
Edit: Still running, @45 minutes and down to 700mA. Looking good!
Edit2: After one hour, down to 550mA, I’d say these are very close to stated capacity, the min. 800mAh claim seems to be true.

Last night, discharge-capacity tested one Panasonic NCR18650 3100mAh protected button-top at .7A discharge rate, came out at 2914mAh. I will test the next one later tonight. So far, excellent result.

Hey, they now have Nitecore EA4 U2 for 49 - 2.5 = 46.5 USD !!! I was thinking my $60 EA4 was cheap

Sorry about these issues. Send us a ticket and we’ll have the shattered lens, missing lens, and bad batteries replaced for you. In the meantime, we began properly packaging glasses for orders shipped since 1/9/2013.

I’m more concerned about the SpiderFire batteries. We are going to have our inventory tested within 48 hours and if all of them turns out to be duds, we’ll remove them right away and start contacting customers about remedies. Thanks for your heads up.

before you remove reflector, you have to remove driver. I removed driver by using thin knife edge. then there is a srew holding emitter aluminum base plate and reflector.

say what??? it’s now that cheap? aarghh… |(
i didn’t even get to play with it yet… it’s still brand new in the box from the time i got it from illumination supply sale :weary:

awesome customer service… proven once more :smiley: :beer:

Excellent response FT! I already have the ticket in, requesting store credit; I have more shopping to do :wink: