How did we do? (FastTech.com)

Hmm, not too promising :confused:
I requested remote switch for Nitecore flashlights and I was hoping that they will have it in 2-3 weeks…

*When I asked-requested Nitecore P25 they had it in stock in two days.
Maybe just coincidence, but anyway great service…*

_Hello!

Will you include a NITECORE P25 flashlight in your sales program (store)

Thank you for any answer.

Best regards and best luck in yours new year 蛇 2013!

Igor

SKUs (if applicable) Nitecore P25
#2.
posted 23 days ago
by Melissa Staff

Thank you for your suggestion. We have added this to our to-do list and we will update you when it’s here.

[We typically give priority to small electronics so please allow some time for us to work on larger items like this.]

Thanks again.

#3.
posted 22 days ago
by Melissa Staff

Per your request, we have added Nitecore P25 to our website already.
Here is the link:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10001842/1233300-nitecore-ha-iii-p25-cree-xm-l-u2-7-mode-860-lumen-

_

Ive made a bunch of requests, only bunch of Ganzo MT’s were added and SC-S7 charger.

While these are still waiting to be added:
Enlan EL01B
Cheapo 4 A-D charger with LCD
AccuPower IQ328 clone/unbranded original
Sanyo battery charger, the small one, for AA/AAA
SRM 939

So far these have no update to their statuses, requests placed January 10th and 14th and last one was for SRM 939, which was week ago :D!

Just ordered a 3A dual USB adapter and some magic anti slip pads for the car. Hope the stuff works good.

I think we should open a new thread: “Rating: FASTECH[RECOMMENDED]
but not yet, I still have to receive my first order from them :bigsmile:

You mean like this one?

should have known… kreisler, who else could be :stuck_out_tongue:

Some are essential to my sanity :wink:

Agree, this is always good :bigsmile:

Sorry about the wait. I’ve just taken a look at our internal new products to-source list and there are about 150 separate requests queued. We’ve had them prioritized so some will appear much sooner than others. Factors that affect priority is relevance, prices available to us, and time required to acquire them.

We would love to bring new products online ASAP but at the same time we do not want to sacrifice quality of service for store expansion. Virtually all hands at FastTech are focused on servicing existing customers and orders and we don’t plan on changing this for the foreseeable future.

Again, we love product requests that were sent in, especially from everyone here. We can’t promise on time because again we favor service instead of expansion. In the meantime, we are working on your requests — please bear with us :).

Can FT now say if your SRK is at least as good as the one from CNQ/FF?

Fasttech, thanks for info :slight_smile:

that would require for them to have SRK from CNQ/FF and I am sure they don’t have it so unless you send them one I don’t see how could they confirm or deny such thing!!!

My very first order placed last Tuesday, shipped notification the next day with tracking number, lets see :smiley:

Need some opinions here: below are photos from the latest SRK batch (from one of our two suppliers) and we’d like to ask for some inputs before shipping them.

So far we can confirm the following:

1. Bezel is definitely stainless steel
  2. The star on the logo does not extend beyond the left of Y in SKY. Logo is centered and does not look crooked to us.
  3. Tailcap current is between 6.3A and 6.5A on high
  4. Emitters are reasonably centered

Logos are outlined, not filled though :/.

Actual photos of the latest batch:

Thank you everyone.

Jasmine

Ok, ladies and gentlemen of the jury: What is your verdict?

Based on the evidences presented, are they good enough for an acquittal? (passed)

The bezel still looks shiny, the writing isn’t filled and the centering mechanisms isn’t the same as on CNQG. So they certainly aren’t the ‘original’. The switch looks different somehow too, but maybe that’s just me.

However, just because they’re different doesn’t mean they’re worse quality. They could even be a later run from the same factory. The only way I can think of to find out for certain would be to ask Ric who his original supplier was and confirm this with Fasttech.

So the suggested question is “hi Ric, we are wondering if you can give fasttech detailed info of your suppliers, so they can provide us with same quality and cheaper flashlights than you do. We know you will not sell an SRK anymore, but we don’t care, we only want the best for ourselves and don’t care about your business”

it looks OK to me, about 2200 lumens, not bad, could be better but hey… If only they make one with low-mid-high arrangement…

Switch looks diff to me aswell,i noticed earlier on but wasnt sure, now two think the same.

Needless to say I was trying to be ironical… Or maybe it’s not needless, I’m explaining it :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

Marc.