How did we do? (FastTech.com)

Ordered 12/22/12, Accepted HK post 12/24/12, Received my be on 01-07/13.

1.- Order arrived in one package with no padding other than the padded envelope. - One mark against you right there.

2.- Order was not completed properly. I received three WRONG ITEMS. - Two more marks against you! Out of 12 drivers (which were all supposed to be the same), I received 3 of them incorrect, but labeled with the correct SKU. So the wrong driver, labeled correctly.

3.- Overall order response and shipping time - Very Fast! Two points to your credit there.

So, out of a score of 5, you get a score of 2. I will not be placing more orders with you until I get a satisfactory answer from you (I already opened a ticket with photos). The answer from you needs to be, "We are sorry, the three drivers are in the mail to you now. Please forgive us. We will from now on, 100% check all your future orders going out, for the proper items, before shipping."

Any other response from you will result in you being another "almost did right" seller from China.

See why I buy from Tao? I get photos of everything they send, before they ship.

I have a second order coming. I made the mistake of placing two orders back to back. I will report when the second order arrives and also on the status of this ticket placed with FastTech.

01-08-13 EDIT - FastTech Reply

I got a reply from FastTech in less than 24 hours. The reply was that the people they got the drivers from had mixed them together in the lot. FastTech had not double checked every one. Now ther have gone back and double checked every one. They are sending me replacement drivers for the ones that were wrong at no charge.

They responded well and did the right thing. So... Now you are at 4 Stars out of 5 Stars.

Thank You FastTech.

Man, they did O-L wrong... Not cool!

--> Sorry to hear that - they were quick and responsive to me, hope it goes well for you. I'm thinking their not giving the time+attention to the small parts like drivers, but they should be. Hopefully they will give you a full refund on the wrong parts like they did for me - probably have to order again though to replace them.

My Enlan Bee EM-01 ordered 27/12 arrived 5/1, pretty fast if you ask me!

Really nice knife for $7.52!

i got a refund for my 2-mode driver i ordered, that was said to have 800 mA regulation, but actually seemed to be direct drive in high. i didn’t even have to ask for a refund, i just reported that they seemed to have an error on the page, and they answered some hours later and gave me a refund code.

so probably you’ll get to keep the wrong items, and also you’ll get the correct ones.

My order A010529705 hasn’t been shipped yet :frowning: I wonder something, what carrier does FastTech use for orders shipped with tracking number? I hope it isn’t China Post… There is probably no carrier on this planet that is as bad as CNP… Everything is slow with CNP and their tracking website is horrible… (Gives me internal server error 8 out of 10 times…)

My first order is tracking via HongKong Post. The other two haven’t shipped yet… maybe I should have waited until I received my first order before placing the others…

Today, just got my 5th order in! This one was placed on xmas day - not bad at all. One more to go, placed on 12/31 (until I place my next of course...).

Got my first order of 1 x AMC7135 350mA Advanced Current Regulators - SOT-89 (10-Pack)
Bought 12th Dec. , Sent 13th Dec, received 7th Jan. So nothing special about fast shipping channel.

Can anyone advise what these, around $5 shipped items, are? :bigsmile:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10001903/1189702-cree-xm-l-u3-1c-6000-6500k-1100-lumen-white-led-em

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10001903/1189701-cree-xm-l-u3-1c-6000-6500k-1100-lumen-white-led-em

Of T6 1A’s I guess…

Edit: nope, only have one T6 1A on order… the rest were 3C NW. Keeping those.

Not sure what u mean? These are the U3 1C's I've paid $8.50 for at I-O, now they are $7 on I-O. So, FastTech seems to have the same exact thing for under $5. I would buy these but waiting for my over-priced XM-L2 U2's to arrive from IlluminationSupply... Hhhmmm.....

Today I received 4 of my orders. 19.12., 19.12., 20.12. and 27.12.
Everything is ok.

btw, where is difference?
Samsung 2600
Samsung 2600

No difference I can see except for the battery sizing.

May be typo……Perhaps one is protected and the other is not?

I placed three orders.

Received two of them so far.

The first was for a flashlight, it came pretty fast, and I'm happy with it.

The second order was for a charger and batteries. I ordered six sets of batteries, but only received five, and the charger. Charger works great, the batteries I got also seem good. Opened a ticket, and I'm hoping for the best as far as the last set of batteries is concerned.

So far fasttech has been very responsive, both to a PM question I had on here, and through the website. Just seeing how order #3, and missing batteries situation resolve.

As far as the batteries are concerned, the protected panasonics are LOOONG. They don't even fit in my cheaper chargers like the wf139. The Unprotected work fine though.

Got my order today! Everything is there and correct.

Actually, the "generic" NANJG 105C, https://www.fasttech.com/p/1127403, is not what is pictured. It doesn't have stars on it, but it does have 8 7135 chips. I only bought it to see if for some reason it has a de-labeled ATtiny MCU, but it doesn't :( My programmer wasn't able to recognize it as such.

I got my seemingly legit Arduino UNO, as well as a Nano (wow is this thing small!).

Time to place another order!

I bought the Nano as well, I’ve been playing with it a lot over the last few days…

Someday I may have a very interesting project to share with you all.

they have just added NITECORE EC25 for fantastic 55 dolars !!

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10002618/1195300-nitecore-ec25-cobra-cree-xm-l-u2-350lm-led-flashli

Not to mention the Convoy S2/S3 in 22 different flavors!

Which of these is the warmest emitter?
I am thinking the T5-5C but not sure.

Definetly odering the U2 @ full boogie 2.8 amps.
Gotta love the choices with the AMC drivers.
Thanks, off to make an order now,
Keith

If you check out the link about binning in my signature you can figure it out.

Sent From my Iphone

Holy #@$&! But no T6 3C neutral???

-Garry