How did we do? (FastTech.com)

Yup, it would have been wrapped, then placed in a bubble mailer. I wanted the box to be in decent shape when I got it, since I might gift this light someday.
If all you want is the light intact, the standard package should be fine.

and how do you upgrade to additional packing?

P.S. One question gor Jasmine (Fasttech): if I make a request for some product to be added to assortment how long would I have to wait for that to happen (ofcourse if you decide to offer that product)? Thanks

It’s an option during check out. You may have to expand the options.

Oh yes, I see it now :slight_smile: thanks

Yeah I quite agree that the box is a well worth the upgrade for anything of reasonable value, I didn’t see it till I went through the checkout for a different item though. I’ll be using the option the next time I buy something valuable.
Probably won’t do it for small orders, unless they’re fragile or I want pristine item packaging, though since the combination of bubble mailer and item packaging is usually protective enough for durable items.

Also wanna give a word of encouragement to fasttech for the direction they’re developing their business. Having good policies, range of options and customer service makes a big difference to me in keeping me interested in the bargains and range of items you guys carry (both of which are also important of course). Having these assurances make it a lot easier to buy non essential items (arguably lights can be but even then they don’t die fast yet we still get new ones :wink: ) and recommend your store for this sort of stuff. Hope you keep up the good work. :beer:

I thought that all stuff we buy from China are non essential :stuck_out_tongue:

and occasionally give us 10% BLF members discount :bigsmile:

Theres some sort of error, when I try to read tickets, that Ive submitted, I get this page:
https://www.fasttech.com/x/sso?sid=S

And Chrome tells me that this page is not available due to too many redirections by 3rd party!

Anyone else had this kind of problem, dont want to change anything/delete cookies, un less someone had the same situation, how did you fix it?

Internet explorer works fine.

I’ve been having this problem to. i’ve just been sticking to emailing them for now. They seem to respond pretty quick. i arranged to get my RMA number to return my sky ray king just by emailing them instead.

I’ve requested half a dozen items in the past month or so and they haven’t got any yet. YMMV

Hmm, not too promising :confused:
I requested remote switch for Nitecore flashlights and I was hoping that they will have it in 2-3 weeks…

*When I asked-requested Nitecore P25 they had it in stock in two days.
Maybe just coincidence, but anyway great service…*

_Hello!

Will you include a NITECORE P25 flashlight in your sales program (store)

Thank you for any answer.

Best regards and best luck in yours new year 蛇 2013!

Igor

SKUs (if applicable) Nitecore P25
#2.
posted 23 days ago
by Melissa Staff

Thank you for your suggestion. We have added this to our to-do list and we will update you when it’s here.

[We typically give priority to small electronics so please allow some time for us to work on larger items like this.]

Thanks again.

#3.
posted 22 days ago
by Melissa Staff

Per your request, we have added Nitecore P25 to our website already.
Here is the link:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10001842/1233300-nitecore-ha-iii-p25-cree-xm-l-u2-7-mode-860-lumen-

_

Ive made a bunch of requests, only bunch of Ganzo MT’s were added and SC-S7 charger.

While these are still waiting to be added:
Enlan EL01B
Cheapo 4 A-D charger with LCD
AccuPower IQ328 clone/unbranded original
Sanyo battery charger, the small one, for AA/AAA
SRM 939

So far these have no update to their statuses, requests placed January 10th and 14th and last one was for SRM 939, which was week ago :D!

Just ordered a 3A dual USB adapter and some magic anti slip pads for the car. Hope the stuff works good.

I think we should open a new thread: “Rating: FASTECH[RECOMMENDED]
but not yet, I still have to receive my first order from them :bigsmile:

You mean like this one?

should have known… kreisler, who else could be :stuck_out_tongue:

Some are essential to my sanity :wink:

Agree, this is always good :bigsmile:

Sorry about the wait. I’ve just taken a look at our internal new products to-source list and there are about 150 separate requests queued. We’ve had them prioritized so some will appear much sooner than others. Factors that affect priority is relevance, prices available to us, and time required to acquire them.

We would love to bring new products online ASAP but at the same time we do not want to sacrifice quality of service for store expansion. Virtually all hands at FastTech are focused on servicing existing customers and orders and we don’t plan on changing this for the foreseeable future.

Again, we love product requests that were sent in, especially from everyone here. We can’t promise on time because again we favor service instead of expansion. In the meantime, we are working on your requests — please bear with us :).

Can FT now say if your SRK is at least as good as the one from CNQ/FF?

Fasttech, thanks for info :slight_smile:

that would require for them to have SRK from CNQ/FF and I am sure they don’t have it so unless you send them one I don’t see how could they confirm or deny such thing!!!